"I hate automatic flushing toliets"

Unedited*

"Congratulations love!" I exclaimed, hugging my best friend, while trying to avoid spilling champagne on her wedding dress.

"Thanks Lucy," she smiled and stepped back, "It means so much that you were able to make it. For a minute you had me scared that my maid of honor would miss my special day!"

I laughed, "I would never miss your special day." I took a sip of champagne before I spoke again, "I'm going to find Braden so we can all go and dance." She nodded and pulled her husband, Will, to the dance floor.

   A slower song began to play, and Jenna and Will swayed together. She looked content and happy. I smiled and turned back to what I was doing.

I began to look around the reception area for Braden and didn't see him anywhere. I had to pee so I headed towards the direction of the bathrooms. When I opened the women's bathroom I immediately noticed that I wasn't alone. The moans coming from the stall closest to the door were anything but quiet.

I walked quietly to the handicapped stall and locked the door. Trying to be as quiet as I could, I began to pee. I hadn't peed all night and was relieved when I did. They hadn't noticed that I was there, which was good because if they did, well, that would be awkward.

When I was done, I pulled up my tights and, out of nowhere, the stupid toliet flushed. This is why I hate automatic flushing toilets. When you need them to flush they won't, but when you are trying to go full on ninja it flushes. The people stopped and I heard the guy mumble oh shit. I opened the stall door and went to wash my hands when the one out of the two sex-crazed bunny rabbits stumbled out.

The woman came to the mirror and started fixing her hair. Her lipstick was everywhere and she began wiping it away with a paper towel.

"Sorry about that," she said looking at me, "couldn't resist myself." I internally gagged but let out a tiny laugh.

"It's all good," I said while drying off my hands, "I'm gonna go ahead leave so you guys can... finish." All I could keep thinking is that I vow to never sit on a toilet seat again. She laughed and shook her head.

"I don't think we'll finish," she mumbled, " his dumbass girlfriend is waiting out in the reception area to dance with him." My mouth gaped open in disgust. How could she talk about someone like that!Before I could speak she kept talking.

"Apparently his girlfriend hasn't, you know, been giving it out so he's been doing what he can to suffice his manly needs. I think it's crazy that she won't just have sex with him. It's not like he's got a small dick either," she scoffed as she reapplied her lipstick. I closed my mouth and ignored her comment. I grabbed the, now damp, paper towel and my purse and headed towards the bathroom door.

As I threw away the paper towel I turned to the girl, "Don't party too hard." She winked at me and then returned her attention to the mirror to fix her disheveled hair and makeup.

My hand grabbed the door of the bathroom when the stall door opened again, revealing the guy that was with her. I was curious so I turned to see who he was. When he walked out my jaw dropped and my purse hit the ground.

It was Braden.

A/N
It's 1 a.m and I'm deciding to post!!! First chapter of a whirlwind romance!! Comment and Vote!
Hope you enjoyed lovies :)