Chapter 17: Counting days

[ Rose ' Ghost ' McKillen POV]

When they had landed in another private airway in Miami Flordia, Rose was beside herself with cabin fever. She wanted out of the small confines if the jet as soon as possible. And as soon as Ian gave the okay to open the door and drop the stairs, She hadnt ever moved so fast in life. Ian had laughed at her actions, but he didnt understand. He wasnt the one stuck in a small projectile ripped through the sky with the ear piercing screetch of horrible loud singing blaring in his ears.
No, she was.
She had been subjected to Ians , horrible, nails on chalk board, like voice after about 20 minutes in.

Even closing the cockpit door hadnt done much to muffle the sounds of toxic by Brittney Spears, badly preformed by Ian.

Standing in the warm glowing sunlight of the afternoon after the 9 hour flight, it would have been 11 hours had they flown commercially.
But Ian flew like he drove, fast and Rose was pretty sure if there was a speed limits in the sky. He had hundreds of tickets.

Basking in the warmth, she didnt even bother to help Ian get their bags or start the car. Because more men in suits, people from the agency were already tending to the matters. No instead Rose stood until Ian called for her.

They had been given a yellow Lamborghini ' to blend '.

They were to arrive at their safe house and begin their mission. It was supposed to be that simple. But of course Ian being Ian, they ended up stopping at a latin street dancing party.
Rose although would have prefered to be on their way already, couldnt helo but laugh and join in when Ian decided to dance with an old woman.
The streets were filled with loud latin music meant to pump your blood and move your hips.
It reminded her of a time back when she was a teen, how her and Ian and a few other friends would have fun down in Mexico, dancing like this and enjoying them selves.

" Ro! Dance with me!" Ian held is hand out to her.

" No, im not dressed to dance." She declined.

" Ahh shoot yourself then", he swayed away from her and off to some lovely lady dressed in a yellow skin tight two piece.

When the sun had decided to set, Ian had, had enough and then piled back into their lambo.

Pulling up to the long gravel drive way of their beach front safe house. The structer stood modern with large windows in a box shape.
Ian grabbed their bags from the car, while Rose waltzed right into their new temporary home.

...

[ Asemod ' Killer ' Thenos POV]

He rolled over in his bead with a groan, the bottle in his lap fell to the floor with a loud clunk.
" Fuck!", he clutched his head from his terrible hangover. Sitting upright on the edge of his bed.
Movement beside him made him look over his shoulder, the naked back of a woman with her hair spread out greeted him.

" Hey!", his deep gravely voice rang out.

The body stirred before the womans head turned. Brown eyes stared at him sleepily.

" Get the fuck out", he rasped as he stood up.

Her eyes cleared with confusion, but she made no move to leave.

Killer grabbed the discarded womens clothes from around his room amd tosse them at her face, " I said get the fuck out."

The unknown woman sat up in bed, her clothes fallin to her lap, with a harsh glare from Asemod, she quickly got out of his bed and dressed.

" Call me-", she spoke as she rushed to the door, unable to fonish her sentence before he shut the door in her face.

Fuck,he thought, this is gonna be a long day.

Asemod, had a meeting with Ridge today to discuss the mans planning development for the house he wished to build for his wife Riza and their daughter Charlie. Then hed have to meet up with Mira and sort some shit out. And later that night , was a party to welcom Bjorn as a new member of their chapter, finally giving up nomad status.

Asemod trudged to his bathroom, stripping then stepping in to turn on the hot water.

As she lathered soap onto his nody, his mind was plauged with thoughts of smaller softer hands that used to do this for him. Eve after so many years, that damned woman still kept haunting his thoughts.
It pathetic!, he thought, how could 1 woman he bsrelt dated for a month and knew next to nothing about do this to him. When she left it had ripped him up inside. He thought she was the one, he wanted to make her his old lady. But she clearly wasnt cut out for hus life.

Fuck Rose McKillen. Fuck Ghost.

*Sorry for a short chapter, but this has been written for a while but i wanted to add more so i figured switch the POV and show some mista Killer's side.
Also! Sorry for the non frequent updates, im gonna try and upload a few more chapters before the month is out.
Anyways! Thank for the love, see yall in the next chapters.

Dont forget to vote and comment! *