Chapter ❤08❤

No One's POV

"Who awre you?"

"Uhh is this Kim Seokjin's house?"

"Why swhoul I twell you?" Tae pouted and narrowed his eyes.

Tall guy chuckled knowing the boy infront of him was a little.

"Well I'm his guest, little one." He told Tae who's eyes went wide adorably as he realized who the man was.

Tae widely opened the door.

"New Hyungie." Tae yelled happily before hugging the tall guy who didn't know what to do.

He awkwardly patted the little boy's head.

"Taehyung!!" The tall guy looked at the door frame and saw a very beautiful tall guy with wide eyes.

Jin quickly snatched his brother from that very handsome stranger and hugged him tightly. Tae wiggled.

"Hyungie." Tae whined.

"Shhh Tae."

Jin looked at the man angrily.

"Who the hell are you? And why are you hugging my brother?" Jin angrily snapped at the man who got nervous.

"I-I -"

"Wait are you a kidnapper and trying to kidnap my brother." Jin panicked while the man looked at himself and questioned.

'Am I looking like a kidnapper to him?'

"Hyun-" Tae tried to told his hyung who the man was but Jin was so into his kidnapper theory that didn't giving him chance to speak.

"Wait you here. I'll call the police and-and they will arrest you. You just wait." Jin threatened the man while finding his phone in his pocket.

"Hyu-"

"Hush Baby, you stay out of it." Jin hushed him again as he found his phone.

"You just wait and watch." Jin was about to dial but the guy snatched his phone.

"Woah Woah hold down. Wait a minute." Tall guy said while surrendering. That made Jin more angry.

"You dare to hugged my brother and now snatched my phone. You little f-" Jin looked down at his brother and covered his ears.

"You little fucker. I will hunt you down to Hell and shove my pink spatula up in your small ass. You kidnapper. Don't you have shame, you look like some Millionaire and do this crime work kidnapping. Do you also-" Jin was cutted off by the guy who covered his mouth.

"Oh my God. Shut up. I'm not a kidnapper. I swear to God I'm a very decent and good man." He exclaimed as fast as he could widening his eyes.

Tae who was between them removed his hyungie hands from his ears and stood beside his new hyungie.

"Hyungie he ish nwot kwi-ki-ki-"

"Kidnapper." The tall guy said as Tae was struggling to say it.

"Thwank you new hyungie." Tae smiled at him who smiled back showing his dimples.

"Yes he ish not it. He ish my new hyungie now." Tae told Jin who knitted his brows.

"Hmmph ngggggmmm." Jin tried to removed that stranger's hand but the hell this guy was strong.

"Promise you will keep your mouth shut. Shut no words." Tall one said to Jin who nodded.

"Okay." He removed his hands from jin's mouth who huffed.