Chapter 18

*the song Camila sings toward the end is called "Me meuro" it is on youtube for those who would like to check it out. Also it is a beautiful song and the meaning is just even more beautiful.)

Now continuing...

Narrators P.O.V

Unintentionally Lauren's body was still holding down Camila's...

The atmosphere grew intense and yet so calm. The green grey orbs stared into the honey brown one's with emotion. Suddenly Camila's eyes diverted and realized Lauren was on top of her, slowly her eyes opened wide. The smaller girl's memories of earlier event's flooded back and she remembered she everything Lauren had done.

She opened her mouth to scream but the officer quickly put her hand over the scared girls mouth and got of the bed. She clutched her side with the other hand and spoke.

"I was only trying to help you."

"No, I don't want to see you...you...you are a dangerous...NURSEE!" Camila shouted pressing the button to call the nurse.

The nurse came rushing in "Get her away from me" Camila was hysterical pointing at Lauren.

"I am sorry mam but you have to leave"the nurse told Lauren

The green-eyed officer felt angered, how dare Camila say that after all she did was try to help. Why did she care what Camila thought of her? She left the room only to meet with her superior.

"Lauren, the doctor has given you clear instructions to be resting"

"I know sir but Cam-"

"No Lauren we have other people watching her, she is going to be fine. I am going to talk to her now, you better go and rest!"

"Yes sir"

Lauren's superior stepped into Camila's room. The green-eyed officer wanted to hear what the girl had to say so she stayed and kept the door slightly ajar.

"Miss Cabello, how are you doing?" He asked softly

"Who are you?" Camila said with fear in her eyes.

"I am Miss.Jauregui's superior."

Just hearing Lauren's name made Camila's fear grow.

"I don't...WANT HER ANYWHERE NEAR ME...SHE..SHE IS A MONSTER....she is an animal....I don't want to see her...she only hurts people"

These words, hurt an eavesdropping Lauren more than she could have imagined. Now she felt her wounds hurt triple in pain and she wanted to burst out in tears, her eyes were red but as always she transferred it into anger. Camila was a key step in her mission to getting Alejandro, she was going to make sure she stayed safe and signed the documents.

She left the door and slowly made her way back to her room. She stepped in to find Ally who was still waiting for her.

"Mam, you look as if you have seen a ghost. You should really rest now"

"No Ally I need you to get Camila transferred to this room. There is more than enough space for the both of us."

"Mam there are other officers guarding her"

"Ally that will not suffice, its important for her to be near me."

"But the doctor said we cannot" Ally reminded her boss.

"To the doctor she is just another patient, to me she is more important...she is the only witness in my case."

"But mam-"