Chapter 7

A/N special thanks to lunni125 for helping me come up with inspiration for the next 13 chapters <3

Dippers POV

I sat down in the middle of a patch of flowers. An array of colours placed right next to a stream the stream had crystal clear teal water run down south moving getting in between the rocks. Little orange fishes swam peacefully in the water in their little colonies. As I sat the only noise around me was the stream and my tears. I looked at the fishes. They all travel in groups like friends or family. They stick together seeming to help each other.

If that's how family and friends work where are they. I know I have no friends I just ran away from the only chance I had but I can't have a friendship where I'm lying about who I really am. What about my family where are they? When was the last time I spoke to either of my parents? The guards won't allow me to their chambers where my mother lays dying. But they let Mabel in. Is it because they hate me. Of course why else!

People always say when twins are born one was a mistake that wasn't meant to be born. I guess that means me. I'm a mistake I'm nothing like what I should be like. I'm curvy I have the perfect female figure, not male. My hairs always a mess I always have bags under my eyes. Don't even get me started on my dumb wings and halo. Why can't I be like everyone else! is that too much to ask!! 

I start to cough chocking on my own tears that just fell down my face like bullets. As I let out chocked out sobs I look down at the water. My eyes are all puffy and red I look like a wreck I'm nothing like Mabel. Why can't I be perfect like her? This is all the nights fault if I wasn't the angel of the night maybe my subjects would love me. I could have friends like Mabel. I could smile... Bill and Pyronica made me smile.

No!

It's wrong there demons its forbidden my subjects my family would only hate me more if they found out. I glace down at the flowers and see a yellow one that reminded me of Bill. I picked up and starting pulling off the petals one by one with each petal I said a phrase the first petal off "I'm not alone" second petal "I'm forever alone" I kept pulling petals off in that order. Until the last petal.

"I'm forever alone"

I laugh. Even faith knows ill be forever alone I have no one! I was born to be used. I know it. It's the only time people need me is to use me. Even my own sister I remember our childhood. I would keep my self up in the day to keep her company as my parents told me to do. I was exhausted at night but I had my duty I didn't even know what to do there was no one there for me my entire childhood. I tried so hard trying to make my parents smile at me. It only happened once...

Last year they forced me to start seeing suitors they picked out this brat named Gideon Gleeful. I fought it saying I would never marry him. When I gave up fighting was the day they finally smiled at me. But not a smile of love that I always dreamed of. No, it was a smile of relief. Relief to get rid of me. Long story short I'm currently engaged to Gideon. I haven't spoken to the brat since that day he only wants to make an effort when he's bored during the day. Witch I can't do witch gets me a punishment off the guards because of my parent's orders. I feel so alone

I am alone..... I always will be... If that's how it's going to then ill make sure everyone stays away I don't want to be hurt or tricked again. Not like last time.....

I got up wiping my tears and allowed my wings and halo out as I took off for heaven pulling the hood over my head.

A/N sorry again for the short chapter I was initially going to upload this tomorrow but I had plans so I rushed and did it now. I might reread it later and if I don't like the chapter ill reupload it.

Hope you all have a lovely day