Deserve

"THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE INCLUDED IN SOME DIFFICULT AND DANGEROUS MISSIONS LIKE EARLIER! LOOK WHAT THEY'VE DONE! WE FAILED, AGAIN! BECAUSE OF THEM!" Halilintar ranted, facing the earth element furiously.

"TRUE! I LITERALLY PUT A LOT OF EFFORT IN THAT MISSION AND HERE THEY COME, TRYING TO DO SOME CRAZY, STUPID THINGS THAT MADE EVERYTHING WE PLANNED GONE WRONG!" Solar butted in, gritting his teeth in annoyance while also looking at Gempa.

"I agree! We shouldn't let them come with us for some laborious missions like earlier." Ais stated, sighing in exasperation. "I swear, they could've gotten us caught, or worse, gotten themselves killed by those perilous creatures." He added, clicking his tongue.

"GEMPA! IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, WE'LL KEEP FAILING OUR MISSIONS BECAUSE OF THEM!"

"I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN DESERVE TO BE A PART IN A MISSION! OR ANYTHING! THEY KEEP ON FAILING OUR MISSIONS EVERYTIME!"

"I swear, if we fail another mission Gempa, you know what's Admiral's punishment to all of us."

Gempa on the other hand, clenched his teeth in annoyance, looking at his complaining elemental brothers one by one while frowning.

"Can the three of you just SHUT UP!?" Gempa exclaimed, now glaring at the trio, causing the latter to become silent.

"I know we kept on failing because of them. I know, I feel annoyed and disappointed with them too. But, if I were you, I wouldn't say anything like that about them. I'll try to make the next mission only for the four of us, not including them this time." Gempa calmly said, sighing afterwards. "I'll try to talk to them later."

Halilintar, Ais and Solar, relieved with Gempa's response made them calmed a bit and nodded for understanding.

Unfortunately for them, they were actually hiding behind a wall and heard the whole thing.

<~> <~> <~>

"... So does that mean..." The wind element uttered, looking at Gempa in disbelief. "You don't need us anymore?"

"No, it's not that! It's just..." The earth element glanced at Taufan, Blaze and Duri with a concerned look plastered on his face. "The missions Admiral is giving to us are more complicated than before, and we can't afford to fail another of our missions..."

"So, what? You blame us for that?!" Blaze argued, glaring at Gempa with his eyes ignited with flames. Taufan and Duri only stayed silent, looking at Gempa gloomily.

"No! It's just, we need to act mature when it comes to--"

"So, you think of us as immatures?!"

"I didn't say anything like that--"

"Yes, the three of you are immatures. You are not worthy to be a part in a mission, or anything." A grumpy voice said, making the four turn to look at where the voice came from and to their surprise, it came from the one and only lightning element, Halilintar, with Ais and Solar on his side while frowning and crossing both of their arms on their chests.

The trio troublemakers' eyes widened, with tears started forming from their eyes. Hurt by the said words, they left their four elemental brothers, with Blaze sniffling, Taufan trying to hold back his tears and Duri sobbing softly all the way until they reached their own rooms, locking their doors afterwards.

Annoyed, the earth manipulator turned to face the electrical element, displeased by what he just said. "Halilintar!" Gempa fumed, glaring at the lightning element with his hands clenched tightly into fists.

"What!? I'm just telling the truth!"

"But, you hurt their feelings! I'm trying my best to talk to them in a gentle and positive way I can and here you are, ruining their mood more!" The earth element snapped, and went passed by them afterwards.

<~> <~> <~>

"... What do we do now...?" The leaf elemental asked, sniffling while looking at his closest elemental brothers, Taufan and Blaze.

"I think they don't want us anymore..." Taufan said, drearily.

"No," Blaze uttered, then glanced at them, frowning. "You heard them, they don't need us anymore. We don't deserve to be a part of anything, like they said." He stated, then glanced at his power watch.

"Then I guess..." The fire element took off his watch, placing it down on the floor and stared at it in dismal afterwards. Taufan and Duri soon realized what Blaze was trying to do and they too, took off their own power watches, placing it down beside Blaze's watch and stared gloomily at it.

"... we don't deserve them either..."