Author's Note & Chapter One

Okay first off all. This is my first fanfic if you have anything to tell me please tell me.

Second English is not my first language, so if you find any grammar mistakes then keep it and shock you're Teachers ;).

Third I will only update if I see that I have some reviews. I see no sense in updating if you are all think this is shit.

End of Author's Note

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One

Eric and Jade jumped out the train and went to the Edge. Jade saw the girl dressed completly in grey. She stoop on her tiptoes to whispered in Eric's ear: ''Look we got a stiff this year. That will be interesting.'' ''It certainly is something different, but she will be factionless soon. She stands no chance against any one of these.'' Jade answerde him camly: "Maybe, maybe not. She will be the one to improve the most." Eric looked at her with a sceptical look and said: "Maybe, but I don't believe it. We will see."

Then he went to look at the initiates and said: "So you have all made it into Dauntless. I am Eric and this is Jade, we are two ofyour Leaders, you will listen to what we say. So you're next Test is to jump of the roof. If you can't pull yourself together to jump of this roof you are not fit to be a Dauntless. So who's first?"

A boy propably from Erudite asked: "Is there water or something else to catch us?" Eric smirked and Jade said: "Maybe, maybe not."

Nobody stepped for and Jade said loudly: "This will be the smallest initiation we have ever seen. Nobody. But good for us, less work for us." Eric's lips cracked a bit upwards and it made him look less than the stern Leader and more than the person Jade had seen him. She liked his honest smiles even if they were just this small.

Jade was a small person, even when she stood on her tip toes she was still a bit smalles than Eric. She had fiery red hair, that she keept mostly in a loose bun or an ponytail. Her eyes were emerald green and you could see striking intelligence in them.

Eric was nearly the exact oposite of her, he was tall and very muscular, his blond hair crooped short on the side and with many piercings and tatoos, not that Jade hasn't any but hers were hiden under clothing. His eyes blue and you could see exact the same intelligence in them, the kind if intelligence that only a former Erudite could own.

Then the Girl in Grey said: "I will." She came forward took her jacket of and threw at some boy for making a comment on her. She stepped on the edge and stayed there for a while before she jumped. When she jumped the others followed.

Jade steped on the edge and jumped laughing with Eric soon behind her. They hit the net still laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End if Chapter One.

If you Like it than please leave a review or something to show me

Bye KillerQueen47