◆7

"Hey dickheads

"Hey dickheads." Heejin nodded as she slid into the table at lunch.

Donghyuck, Jisung and Yangyang looked up at the girl who was around 4 hours late to school.
"Where the hell were you?"

Heejin sighed heavily and threw her head back.
"Yuta gave me a punishment of extra training because I got caught the other day."

Jisung shivered at the sound of it and the girl lifted her T-shirt sleeve to show a large bruise.
"At least I only got this."
"You're lucky he didn't cut your neck." Donghyuck muttered, slouching in his seat with the phone in hand.

Heejin hummed knowingly and her eyes racked over the other various gangs around. Everyone was designated their own tables and we're advised to stay there.

"There's so many our age in gangs." She spoke, watching as the famous Stray kids teenagers seemed to be planning something between them.

Others like Itzy and Txt were also up there with the rest.
Heejin made eye contact with Yeji from across the room.

Yeji nodded her head at Heejin and the girl glanced at the boys before rolling her eyes at their lack of social skills.
"I'll be back."
"Don't start any fights." Jisung said, uninterested.

Heejin slid out of her seat and met Yeji halfway- the two on good terms as they grew up together.

"Nice to see you back here." Yeji began, eyes raking over the girl and Heejin shrugged.
"Everyone has their first injury some day." She referred back to the months off school she took due to an accident during her mission.

"Glad to have you back in the field again Kang, I'll have to say I missed your energy in gym class."
Heejin laughed and nodded.
"Don't worry I'll kick a football at your face as usual."

Yeji glared at the girl lightly before walking away to her own table and Heejin began to do the same.

She walked back, yawning with her eyes diverted to the floor and fingers running through her hair when she went crashing into a body.

The poor orange haired boy yelped, crashing into his leader who caught him.

"Oh oops." She commented unsympathetically before she began to walk away.

Amidst this, the leaders eyes remained on the girl as she passed, clutching his hand around her wrist.

Heejin's gaze travelled up his arm until it reached his face and then she realised who it was.

Jeno narrowed his eyes at the girl, blank emotion fleeting from him but he still looked intimidating.

"You."

Does anyone even read this 🤧