Chapter 26

After returning back home our life got busy, ruhan being busy in his office work and me in my exams and assignments. But that few days were the best days of our life and gave us many beautiful memories to cherish. I was standing in the kitchen cooking, thinking about how ruhan proposed me, just then ruhan turned me around and kissed me on the lips and said, "You are wearing my shirt again love."

"Yes Mr., Whatever yours is mine, don't you remember the vows we did at our wedding " I answered giving him my puppy eyes.

" Love I know you well. Now tell me the real reason " he asked again.

" Because it smells like you. It Feels like you are always with me when I'm wearing your shirts. " I told him my eyes wetting a little.

" Hey, it's ok love, no need to feel upset. I am always with you, always and forever. " he answered kissing my head.

" I know ruh, but you are not with me, every 24 hrs na. You have your job and I have my college. I miss you during that time" I told him pouting my lips.

"So now I know, where all my hoodies were going" he answered playfully.

"Don't be embarrassed love. I love you and I'm always there for you. If you want we can go for 2nd honeymoon. Let's leave everything and fly back to Greece? " he said and I playfully punched him.

" You punch like a man" he answered.

"I should thank my trainer for that,he is fucking good at his work" I answered him with a salute.

And he smiled at me. After that we both cuddled up and watched Vampire diaries, as per my request and my dear husband went to sleep in between, this gave me time to admire this perfect peace of art created by god to satisfy my eyes I thought inside my head and few seconds later I was like where this cheesy shit coming from and laughed at myself for that.

"Have you finally lost all your sanity, looking at that Damon guy" ruhan said making face at Damon's name

"No dude that can never happen, I was just admiring my sense of humour " I answered and ruhan laughed at me and playfully ruffled my hairs," Crazy girl", he said and I showed him my tongue, "Just proved my point love", and I hugged him really tight.

"But I'm your crazy girl" I answered.

"Yeah, all mine " and he showered me with kisses and that went to something else.

After returning from our short trip, we got comfortable and closer to each other than before. I like Ruhan's touch now, infact I fucking crave him, his smile, his hairs, his grey eyes, the way his nose flare when I utter Damon's or Eugene name, the way he kiss my head, the way he keep on sneaking kisses, the way he touch me, it create a chain of sparks all over and they never stop. This men is driving me crazy, I thought inside my head. Next day again our regular day went. I was leaving the college and was surprised to found my husband in front of our college door, in his crazy biker look, looking thousand times hotter than before. Then my attention went on all the girls admiring what's mine and that turned the jealousy button on. I start to walk away from there, only to found ruhan coming after me and stopping me in between.
"Hey, what happened to you, this is ruhan" he said taking his helmet off and flashing his pearly white at me and I feel like kissing him right here and now, but then I remembered I am upset.

"Why did you come to pick me up? " I asked him.

He pulled me towards him and said," Because I was missing my crazy girl badly and I wanted to spend some time with her"

"But look at all those girls eyeing what's mine" and ruhan laughed at that, I tried to push him away, but he picked me up and start to walk towards his bike.

"Dude what are you doing? "  someone asked.
" Taking what's mine, do you have any problem with that? " Ruhan asked and that guy turned his head in no.

" That's my men, hot as hell" I shouted to everyone and ruhan start to laugh.

"You look cute, when you are jealous " he teased me, making me sit behind him on his bike.

" Dude I'm not jealous, I'm fucking territorial, no one can look at what's mine" I answered him and he pulled my hands and put them around his waist. And I hugged him from behind and our journey to another adventure started. With his bike racing past all the cars and I gripping on his jacket.
"Are you scared, love.? " he asked.

" A little, but I trust you".
"And I'm never gonna break that", he answered me squeezing my hands and went back to his bike. Today I realised that, I am not scared for my life anymore, because I trust the guy sitting in front of me, now he is my life and I know he will never do anything to hurt me and that I love him and he loves me. I guess this is, what matters in the moment. I really like how he always take out time to spend with me every day, even for half an hour and that half an hour charge me up for the whole day. I never wanted the person I love to give me all his time, I know we are adults, we have responsibilities, we have work, but what matters is during the 24hrs we had, did we think about each other, and did we make out time to spend with each other. If you can see these small efforts in your relationship, you can sleep assured that everything is fine, that this men is your soul mate and you can trust him with your life.

(A.N:-Sorry for the late update guys, I hope you'll enjoy this and thank you for keeping patience and giving me time.)