𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧

disclaimers; this chapter is gonna have sexual tension and smut. if you don't like it, please skip or don't read it! read at your own risk !!

====

jaebum picked up jackson and lay him on the bed. "nyoungie, go and get the bag please." jaebum said to jinyoung who grabbed a bag and passed it to him. jackson watched them. the oldest took out lube, sex toys, ropes, a vibrator, a ball gag, handcuffs and more.

jinyoug started to kiss jackson who slowly kissed back. he also made a few hickeys. jaebum handcuffs jackson's hands to the top of the bed. the older took off jackson clothes, leaving him in his panties ( cause why not ;3 ). the younger blushed.

"aw, is puppy shy?"

"n-nu.."

jinyoung chuckled and played with jackson's right nipple and sucked on the other bud. the youngest moaned softly. jaebum bondaged jackson which looked so hot- the older played with jackson's dick, teasing him. the tied up male whined softly. jaebum chuckled softly and slowly took out jackson's dick and jerks him.

the younger moaned and arched his back. jaebum licked the tip and smirked, "look at you, already so wet~" jackson whined again. jinyoung made more hickeys on jackson. the older continues to jerk and tease jackson.

jackson moaned louder a little. jaebum stopped and sat up, grabbing a vibrator. he putted lube on the toy and lifts jackson's ass in the air. the older spanked jackson a few times and slowly inserts the vibrator in. jackson gasped and whimpered softly. jinyoung rubbed jackson's back comfortingly. jaebum turned on the toy once it was fully in jackson. the younger gasped and moaned loudly.

the oldest thrust the vibrator in and out, speeding up with every thrust. jackson moaned even louder. jinyoung putted his fingers into the younger's mouth and makes him suck. jaebum smirked and played with jackson's dick. "does baby wanna suck oppa off?~" jinyoung whispered into jackson's ear who was sucking on his fingers while nodding desperately.

jinyoung took out his fingers and got his dick out which was already hard. he jerked a few times before getting in front of jackson. he insert his dick into jackson's mouth and throat-fucks him. jackson let him throat-fuck him. jaebum added his fingers with the vibrator whole thrusting.

jackson moaned and came. "we didn't say you could come, puppy~" jaebum whispered into jackson's ear hotly who moaned. the older out a cock ring on jackson who was getting his throat fucked. jaebum took out the toy and replace it with a bigger vibrator. jackson's eyes widened at the size.

the older tied a small egg vibrator on the tip of jackson cock and smirked, "see ya in a few hours, puppy~" the both of them left the room, leaving jackson who was a moaning mess.

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝

the two male entered the room again. jackson was a drooling, moaning and whimpering mess by the time now. they had left for 2 hours. jaebum smirked and walked towards the younger with jinyoung following.

jackson looked at them weakly and whined loudly. "aw, what's wrong sweet cake?" jinyoung asked as he sat beside jackson who whined again. "come on baby, you gotta tell us~" he said, playing with jackson's nipples. "w-wanna cum.. p-please..." the younger managed to say.

jaebum took out the vibrator and kisses the younger's thighs. "we'll let you after we fucked you, pup." jaebum said in a low and deep voice which sent shivers down jackson's spine. jaebum took out his dick and pumps it a few times before thrusting into jackson. the younger gasped and moan.

jinyoung smirked and kisses jackson who was getting fucked by jaebum. jackson kissed back eagerly. jaebum groaned softly and thrusts in and out, speeding up with every thrust.

the youngest moaned loudly and arched his back. jaebum smirked and spanked jackson while thrusting hard. jinyoung insert his dick into the younger's mouth and throat-fucks him again. "damn. your mouth is really s-something.." jinyoung moaned and thrust. jackson moaned around his dick, sending vibrations. the oldest grunted and came inside jackson who gasped. he pulled out and pants. jinyoung took over jaebum place and thrusted into jackson.

jaebum throat-fucked jackson hard. jackson moaned loudly and suck off jaebum. jinyoung thrusting and jaebum fucking made jackson's mind go blank. jinyoung came inside a few minutes later and pulled out. jackson moaned and whined loudly. "what's wrong, bub?" jackson smirked and cums inside jackson's mouth who swallowed it. "w-wanna cum.. p-please!" jackson whimpered loudly as his thighs were shaking.

jinyoung took off the egg vibrator and jerks jackson who moaned. jaebum starts to makes more hickeys over jackson's tummy. the younger moaned and came a lot.

his whole body was shaking as he whimpered and whined loud. they knew he had drop into sub-space and immediately cleaned him up and whispered sweet things into his ear.

a few minutes later, jackson was back and he groaned softly at the pain. "sleep, baby." jinyoung said with a smile as he played with jackson's hair. the young nodded sleepily and fall asleep as the two older clean up. they laid beside jackson after cleaning and whispered a small "i love you" before falling asleep.

====

idk what i just wrote- and happy really late valentine's day sksk- i might not be active cause of exams tho so sorry for the slow updates !!