Anxiety.

(Eh, so I stayed up until about 4am, because I was excessively drawing aha. It was more of a practice session if anything, and although I wasn't entirely content with my piece... I still completed it. So then, I decided to make it into a banner on my profile. Even though the art isn't the greatest, I will share it with you guys! Anyway, please remember that the image does belong to me. Do not use it without permission, etc. Enjoy the next chapter!~)

 Enjoy the next chapter!~)

---Nightmare's Pov---

It had been about three months since the incident. As I predicted with the movement of my pieces, my brother ended up back into his stone slumber. I came to realize that he wasn't supposed to be awake after the two year span of his death. When I thought about it, I managed to hit a conclusion.

I wasn't the one that killed Dream back then, it was technically Error. As a result, the rules of his imprisonment were bent. This time, however... I ended him. He wouldn't be bothering us for a very long time.

After what he did, I couldn't help but feel bitter.

"Please... I am sorry... please..." The pleading never stopped as I broke yet another bone that belonged to Cross. This has been going on for awhile, torturing him for his treason. Normally, anyone who had been receiving torture from me would be dead by now.... but not him. I was making every effort to keep him alive through his pain.

I wanted him to suffer.

My single cyan eye flared to life as my appendages moved to tear into the marrow of his arm. Blood began to pool underneath him... but still, I wasn't satisfied. His arms were chained above his head with his feet barely touching the floor, rendering him immobile.

Over the last three months, Error has been wreaking havoc across the aus, creating negativity in my place. At least then, I wouldn't grow weak. With Dream gone, everyone was already feeling quite pathetic. My strength was thriving from the agony that they felt... but yet, I couldn't drive away this unbearable anxiety.

I wanted to destroy everything that Ink had created, I wanted that damned artist to understand the loss that I had felt. "Please... I didn't..."

His voice was quiet, showing that he was on the verge of death. However, like last time, I wouldn't allow him to die. "You done with him, boss?"

Offering a nod to Dust who was sitting on a stool, I decided to walk back into the direction of my bedroom. I was in desperate need of a shower from all of the blood... I didn't want to look like this. Not if-

Shaking my head with a small sigh, I managed to leave the dungeon and walk down the halls of the castle. Error walked past me, but he never offered any kind of greeting. The glitchy skeleton knew that I was in an awful mood, so he refused to talk about the incident.

Soon I released a breath that I didn't even know that I was holding. The large door that led into my bedroom was in front of me, though I struggled to open it. I knew what waited for me on the other side, I hate to admit that I was dreading the silence.