13

"Stina." Sophie and Keefe said at the same time.

"What brings you here?" Stina asked. This was really not the time for Stina. Not when Sophie was hanging out with Keefe and trying to have a good time.

"A movie, just like you, stupid. Unless you aren't going to watch the movie and just bought popcorn and soda for no reason. Because, you know, this is a movie theater," Sophie replied.

"Buuuuuurn!" Keefe whispered into Sophie's ear. He was so close that Sophie could feel his warm breath on her cheek. She leaned back into Keefe and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Now if you'll excuse us, we have a movie to watch," Sophie added and walked over to her seat.

"I didn't realize you were going to actually watch the movie. I thought you two would just be eating each other's faces the whole time," Stina said, trying to be defeated so easily. Sophie just rolled her eyes. Stina was so annoying. The movie had started anyways, and Sophie resolved to enjoy it.

Keefe pushed the armrest between his and Sophie's chair up so there was nothing in between their chairs. He wrapped his arm around Sophie and she leaned on him. Keefe kissed the top of Sophie's head and left his mouth there while mumbling, "We don't have to watch the movie. Stina could be right for once."

Sophie shivered. All she wanted was to kiss Keefe, even if it was in the middle of a movie in front of a ton of people. Sophie turned her head until she was staring straight into Keefe's eyes. "But then she would have the satisfaction of being right," Sophie whined.

"Like I care," Keefe scoffed. "Come on, Foster. Let me kiss you." Keefe dragged out the u like a two year old and Sophie couldn't help her giggle.

"For you, Sencen," Sophie told him before capturing his mouth with hers. Surprised, Keefe just sat there before realizing that Sophie was kissing him. The girl of his dreams was kissing him! He came alive and kissed back. Sophie's arms wrapped around Keefe's neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer. Their mouths moved against each other and Sophie tangled her hands in his hair. His hair was so soft! Why hadn't she realized that before? Keefe took a fistful of Sophie's shirt in his hand and they kept kissing, until they heard a shrill giggle.

"This is so going on Instagram!" Stina squealed.

"Shhhhhh," everyone else in the theater said. After all, they were in the middle of a movie. Stina had been filming Sophie and Keefe making out, and now she was going to post it. Sophie looked at Keefe with wide eyes and heard her phone ding. (instagram is in bold)

BetterThanEveryone Look! The two losers were just making out in the middle of the movie theater.

GossipQueen Ooh, I didn't know they were together.

BianaThePrincess They're not, Stina's just gossiping. Doing what she does best.

"Keefe, what are we supposed to do?" Sophie asked frantically. Keefe took her hand and traced small circles with his thumb. 

"Think of it as how we tell them," Keefe replied.

"Tell them what?" Sophie asked, confused.

"That we're a couple," Keefe replied before taking her face in his hands and kissing her again.