Armored Patrol

October 17th, 1940, an American armored patrol shakes the ground as Yankton tanks(shown in the picture) patrol the Canadian-American border.
The situation in Europe has slowly been escalating, especially without the help of the United States who has adopted a state of isolationism in an attempt to keep the peace. The patrol was commanded by an experienced Great War veteran named Müller Washington, a German American who fought in the USMC Armored Corps against the Germans. He continues the same job but he has been assigned to patrol the Canadian border, as with the situation in Europe, despite America's state of isolationism, the British have sent soldiers to Canada to try and force the US to join the allied powers, and tension between the Americans and British increases.

It was freezing on the border, so cold to the point that vehicles often had to be kept running to prevent the fuel lines from turning to ice. But fortunately, the tanks were almost always on the move, and patrols have increases especially after the British now have troops stationed near the border.

October 19th, 1940, 1830 hours.
Müller has been relieved of his patrols for the next couple of weeks, but he always was weary of a possible British invasion, the British may not have powerful tanks like the American Yankton, but they still had lots more training with their tanks such as the Cromwell, Churchill, and Matilda. Müller was reading a newspaper article about the Gate of Berlin and the incident that occurred there. "Amazing the things God created that are still unknown to humanity," Müller commented to himself, "Lord knows what else he has in store for us." Then, without warning, the sirens sounded, soon followed by the sounds of shouting, gunshots, and explosions. The British are coming, the Anglo-American War has begun.