37.

Nayeon and I were the only ones sitting on the red chairs at the school's auditorium. It felt so awkward sitting in the middle of it while seeing it so empty, so quiet. Well, almost quiet.

In the middle of the stage, our friends were preparing their last rehearsal for tomorrow's big night. We had to get permission from the school's director to use the auditorium after all the classes were finished and we had until 9 pm before the school closed.

"Are we sure these are the songs we want to play tomorrow?" Moonbin turned around to face the rest of the band, speaking through the microphone.

"I thought we had settled this matter" Sanha sighed, dropping his drumstick and leaving the drums. He walked to Moonbin and looked at the paper that he was holding, seeing it was the tracklist for tomorrow.

"I was just thinking that we want everyone to appreciate and be happy tomorrow. I don't think singing one of our slowest songs is the best decision to make everyone stay cheered up throughout the night"

"But that way we won't show them everything we got, you know?" Sanha looked at Moonbin with a worried expression "I think we should at least show them one of our slowest songs so they would see both of our sides"

"I agree with Moonbin, this isn't one of our concerts where people actually know our songs. This time our job is to keep them entertained" 

Dongmin left his place behind the piano, giving his opinion while he looked between Moonbin and Sanha.

"Of course you'd think that. Since does anyone here listen to my opinion?" Sanha scoffed, starting to walk back to the drums.

"Hey!" Rocky exclaimed "He was just giving his opinion, Sanha. Stop being childish"

Sanha turned to face Rocky and gave him a wry smile "Oh yeah, I forgot I'm the kid as always"

With that, he got down from the stage and stormed off, leaving the auditorium and everyone dumbfounded.

"Sanha!" Dongmin called him, trying to making him come back. I could see by his face he was feeling extremely guilty. He began to come off the stage and preparing to go looking for Sanha but I knew he needed someone who wasn't involved in this situation.

I left my seat and passed the whole row until I finally reached the end and put a hand on Dongmin's shoulder, making him look at me.

"I think it's better if I go talk to him" He slowly nodded, sighing.

"Tell him I didn't discard his idea and I always take him seriously-"

"He knows it, Dongmin" I interrupted him, reassuring him "Sometimes we are just tired"

I gave him a smile and left the auditorium, already thinking where to search for Sanha. As soon as I got out of the auditorium I saw a silhouette standing by a corner, tall legs shrank while arms wrapped around them, dark brown hair covering the person's face.

I started walking slowly towards the person, trying not to make a lot of noise. When I reached them, I sat on the ground next to them.

"I'm not in the mood"

"Sanha..." I called him and he finally looked up, surprised to see me, probably thinking it was either Dongmin or Rocky.

"Seoyeon" He said back, sighing and laying his head against the cold wall behind him, staring at the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, worried about his reaction "You were quiet aggressive back then, you are not usually like that"

He stayed some time in silence before speaking up.

"I... I'm just tired of being treated like a child. Everyone always treats me that way and I feel like no one listens to me sometimes"

I pursued my lips, squeezing his arm in support "They don't do it on purpose-"

"Please don't defend them" He cut me off, looking at me "I know they don't do it on purpose, but I wish they would agree or do some things I propose. Sometimes I don't even give my opinion and agree with them because I feel like they will still prefer someone else's opinion"

"I didn't know you felt like that..." A masculine voice sounded next to us, startling us with the sudden appearance "I'm so sorry, Sanha. I feel so bad to know that you felt like you needed to stop giving your opinion because we didn't listen to you"

He carefully sat on the other side next to Sanha, looking at him with sadness in his eyes.

Sanha let out an angry sigh and looked at him, rolling his eyes.

"I'm trying to be angry at you so please don't give me those puppy eyes, otherwise I'll feel the need to hug you"

I chuckled silently, seeing how Sanha couldn't stay mad at him.

"Seriously Sanha, I've always respected and listened to your opinion and always will. I'm so sorry for making you feel like you couldn't express yourself"

Sanha shrugged "I know. Today was already rough and I'm really tired. I kind of acted on instinct without thinking"

The boy next to him opened his arms and Sanha shook his head, a smile finally covering his face again.

"Yes, I forgive you" He wrapped his arms around Dongmin and I saw his muscles relaxing, wrapping Sanha back.

"Group hug!" I shouted, jumping to them and hugging them, each of my arms laying on the back of the two of them. I heard them chuckle, making room between them for me to participate in the hug.

"Lucky you, Seoyeon, huh?" Sanha said while we're still hugging, making me arch my brow and tilt my head slowly, looking at him.

"Why am I lucky?"

"You're in the arms of the two coolest boys in school" Sanha wiggled his brows up and down, a frown appearing on my face. 

"Ew, you totally ruined the mood" I let go of their hold and got up, rolling my eyes.

"I was kidding!" Sanha shouted but I was already on my way back to the auditorium.

"You should have known she would just walk away after that comment" I heard Dongmin saying.

"I knew she would, I just love to tease her"

"Hey!" I shouted incredulously "I can still hear you!"

"Plus, you need to stop spending time with Dongmin, he's teaching you those lame comments"

I added, a smirk playing on my face while someone started complaining behind me.