》20

"What's got you smiling?" Donghyuck asked inquisitively at the girl who had an uncontrollable smile on her lips as soon as she stepped through the door

"Huh, oh nothing." She tried to hide her smile as she was in a daze, the boys all watching as she put a hand to her still burning cheek.

"Have you guys ate yet?" She asked, averting her mind from Chansung and towards the 7 boys.
"Oh Mark you dyed your hair?" She asked shocked and the boy gave an embarrassed laugh.

Mark ran a hand through his newly dyed, brown with blonde highlighted hair.
"Yeah, new comeback."

Hana nodded and smiled.
"It looks good!" She complimented, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Oh really, thanks Han."

"Hana look at this-"
"I'm older than you Ji." She reminded him with a teasing tone and the boy glared.
"By literally a month!"

Hana was stood behind the sofa Jisung sat at as she ruffled his hair- him complaining about it and pouting.
She commented at his face jokingly to which she earned a light slap.

"Come sit ugly, tell us about your day."  Donghyuck commented, urging the girl to sit down- the only space being next to Mark.

"I was going to eat-"
"Shut up and sit down."
"Okay." She gave in, walking over to the sofa and Mark glanced up from his phone, realising she was going to sit down.

He moved up a bit, creating more space for her- a polite gesture and she sat down, Donghyuck wiggling his brows at the girl suggestively.

Hana shot him a death glare before her face returned to normal and she ran a hand mindlessly through her roots.

"Not trying to be rude or anything..." Jeno began from the floor, controller in hand. "Do you ever hang out with your school friends?"

Hana groaned and threw her head back.
"Not this again."
"Do you even have school friend-ow Hyung what was that for!" Chenle whined when Jaemin smacked him.

"I do... I'm not close enough to them to I don't know- hang around outside of school plus, I'm too busy."
"Yeah working when you're not supposed to."

There was a silence from the outburst Donghyuck had made and Hana looked down at her hands.
"Yeah how come you're suddenly working?" Renjun asked, raised brows and Hana began panicking internally.

Her eyes flickered to all the boy's faces, curious to her response but the boy next to her sensed the anxiety.

"Guys, stop it- it's her business not yours." Mark's tone was gentle and sweet as usual which send Hana deeper into her unrequited crush.

A hand on her arm pulled her out of her thoughts, heart skipping several beats and she was almost paranoid he could hear it pounding in her chest.

"You okay Han?"