Dinner Time (Jercy)

P.O.V Jason:

I sit silently watching the t.v, clicking through channels, tired and bored, I take a deep breath, nothing on the t.v is interesting to me, I feel my stomach grumble and pat it "ok i'm listening, let's make us some food"
I stand up and walk into the kitchen, grabbing the apron and putting it on "apron, no clothes, only boxers, just like the porn" I chuckle and pull out a couple of pans and the ingredients necessary. My stomach lets out another grumble
"Shut up, i'm going as fast as I can"
I hear the door click open "who goes there" I shout, spatula in hand
"It's me, babe"
"Ohh finally you're home, would you like some dinner?"
He sets down a bag filled with takeout "oh were you gonna cook today?"
"Yeah, we shouldn't eat so much fast food, Percy"
He grins "come on, go easy on yourself, nothing can damage that hot body of yours" he winks at me.
"Still, it'll take it's toll eventually"
"I don't think so, because damn are you looking fine in that apron" he hold out his arms "come here"
I walk towards him and wraps his arms around me, next thing I know his left arm squeezes my ass "firm, like always"
I pull away and slap him lightly with the spatula "stop that" I say trying to hide the growing boner underneath my apron, and apparently failing "ah, ah, ah" he says wagging his finger at me, he motions for me to come to him and I reluctantly obey, he puts a finger on my chin and pushes my head up, with ease, placing a kiss on my lips and wrapping his other arm around my hip he pulls me close to him. I give a low moan into his mouth. His hand moves from my chin, back to my ass where he pushes me farther up against him, I feel my dick press against his, both of us hard except his was protected by the jeans. I place my hand on his waist and pull away "can I unbutton"
"Please do"
My fingers quickly unzip and unbutton his jeans, making them looser, Percy takes off his shoes swiftly and lets his jeans fall to his ankles, then steps out of them, kicking them into the living room, he pulls me into another deep kiss, while my hands fumble to unbutton his shirt, his hand goes underneath the apron and goes to my chest, he gently plays with my nipple making me moan again. when I finally unbutton his shirt, he goes to take it off and throws it with the jeans
"Do you wanna get out of this apron?"
"Not really, I'd kind of want you to fuck me in it to be honest"
He leans into my ear "your wish is my command"
I put my thumb on the waistband of his dark blue tight boxer briefs, they outline his dick so beautifully I feel myself leak a bit of pre-cum in anticipation, he pushes me against the counter, pushing me into a kiss, my thumb still underneath his waistband, I pull down the briefs and his dick springs out, my other hand runs through his hair, I feel him grab my waist, his hands slip down to my boxers he slides them down, letting them fall to the floor, I quickly kick them off, and he pulls away from the kiss and takes a step back "do a spin, I want to admire"
I let out a chuckle and spin
"Sexy, hold on a sec" he runs to the bathroom and comes back with a bottle of lube.
He comes close to me "turn around"
I obey and he bends me over the counter, I feel a finger circle my entrance, and slowly maneuver in and out, slowly he adds another one, asking if I'm comfortable, I answer yes, as he adds a third, I feel him approach my prostate and gently massage it, sending electricity up and down my entire body, I let out a moan and hold on to the counter for support "easy there, Jason" he says "the funs only getting started" his fingers leave my hole and it feels empty for a split second, before his hands grab my waist and I feel the tip of his cock at my entrance, I can't help but breath heavy, every time we have sex is like a bomb of pure pleasure, slowly I feel him enter me, and I gasp in pain, he goes slow at first only letting the tip of his dick go in and out a couple of times before going in further, slowly each time until finally all ten inches of him are deep inside me, I'm gasping heavily, already close to cumming, he lets me rest for a quick second, obviously enjoying the feeling of being inside me. I give the good to go and he pulls out, before giving a long slow thrust, it hits my prostate and the explosion of pleasure rumbles through my body, I give a low dirty moan, one of his hands grabs a handful of my hair, he pulls my head up, leans into me, whispers into my ear
"I love the way you moan, let me hear some more"
He gives another long thrust, and I give him what he wants, it's not like I could refuse, it'd be impossible for anyone to stifle a moan, his grip on my hair loosens and his hand traces down my back, going down to the beginning of my ass and starts giving long even thrusts in a perfect tempo, each thrust fills me with his cock, he commands me to give him my arms, he holds them behind me and uses them as an anchor, by pulling on them my body follows suite only increasing the speed of his rhythm, I give him whorish moans, music to his ears it gives him encouragement as his speed increases and he pounds into me, I listen to his grunts, and feel his dick entering me and exiting me, the pleasure turning into a single blur that seems to not have a break, I feel my dick start to throb and feel Percy start to slow down "oh gods, Jason, i'm gonna cum"
"Fuck, me too" his thrusts start to turn sporadic, and I feel myself cum, Percy gives a few more thrusts before finally pulling out and cumming onto my back, he gives a large sigh of relief before saying "oh stay like that"
In confusion I agree, I hear a camera click "that's going in the top 10 best moments"
I turn around and he winks, I can't help but grin, he comes up to me and gives me a light kiss "let's get you cleaned up, then dig in".

A/N HELLO hope you enjoyed that, I really felt the flow while writing it. i'm thinking i'll do a part 2 with Nico, Jason and Percy whaddya think?!