Chapter Thirty Nine

Harry and Severus were soon back on school grounds, and Harry asked to have a chat with him. Severus agreed, and soon they were in his chambers having a spot of tea.

Harry pulled out two rings from his breast pocket, displaying them on the table. Severus' eyebrows shot up, taking in their appearance. They were plain black, but he could faintly see the engravings, and the magic seeping from them was obvious.

"What are those? Where did you get them?" Severus asked, the alarm apparent.

"From what I understand they're soulmate bonding rings. I lifted them from that spooky shop in Knockturn." Harry scooped them back up, twiddling one.

Severus was astonished, and he held his hand out for one. Harry dropped both in his hand, and pulled another pair from his pocket. This pair was plain white.

Severus inspected them, "Why do you have two pairs?"

"One for me and one for you. Well, I got them for Tom, but really, is there much difference?"

Severus' face was red, and Harry took his leave quickly, rings gripped in his hand.

He was in his dorm and being attacked by Draco in no time, with arms wrapped around his neck.

"Did you miss me, my dear?" He chuckled, to which he received a nod.

Harry flopped onto his bed with Draco, and they simply laid in each others embrace for a small while.

"Do you want to know what I got you?" Harry murmured into the smallers' hair, to which he received a grumble, "You didn't have to buy me anything!"

"Well I have too much money and nothing to buy, so it only makes sense that I spoil you."

He got more grumbles but he also got a nod, and the two sat up.

Harry took great pleasure is showing Draco the clothes, mostly soft jumpers in light colours. The suit was also a favourite, and Harry made quick work of resizing it.

He then pulled the sweets out, and set them in a pile. Draco was handed a box of Muggle chocolate, and was eating it at an alarming rate.

"Now, the rest of the things, I think, are for you when you're small. Is that alright?" Harry sat the resized bags on the bed, and watched Draco eye them.

"That's okay." He nodded, and his voice was undeniably higher, which made Harry smile.

"There's not loads, because we have to be careful for when our dorm mates come back, but it's something." Harry started unpacking the bags, all bar one, and let Draco have a push around.

There was a blanket with a stuffed crow, a handful of dummies, a sippy cup and a baby bottle, as well as a few activity books with crayons and pencils. Draco looked around in excitement, quickly grabbing the blanket and rubbing it against his face.

Harry let him explore for a moment, before he noticed his fingers reaching for the closed packet of dummies. "Do you want one, sweetheart?"

He received a nod, to which he opened it and got one out, muttering a sanitisation spell. Thank Tom for his extensive knowledge on strange things.

He popped it into Draco's mouth, and cuddled him. "Now, I have some other things in my bag. You don't have to wear them if you don't want to, but I think they could help you. Do you want to see them?"

Draco nodded. Harry could see that he had a basic idea of what he was going to get.

Harry leant down and grabbed a bag from the floor, pulling it towards the bed. "Nappies. Cloth nappies, to be exact."

Draco looked unsure but nodded, "Can try?"

"That's all I ask. Now, lets introduce Mr. Teddy to his new friend?"

Draco grinned and nodded, scooting off the bed, to grab his friend as Harry repacked the bags and shoved them under his bed.

Straw, as the crow was now called, was tucked up under Draco's other arm when he was informed it was bedtime.

Draco nodded, set his two friends and blanket down, before running to give Harry a hug. Much to the little boys surprise, Harry laid him down and reached beside his bed. He pulled out a nappy and other necessary items. Draco huffed a little, but otherwise let it happen.

"That alright, darling?" Harry asked once he'd tugged Draco's pants back up. The boy nodded, his dummy still bobbing in his mouth. Harry lead him into the bathroom to brush his teeth before tucking him up in bed.

"Goodnight Draco." He kissed him on the head, brushing his hair back.

"Nigh' 'Arry." The smaller murmured, practically asleep.

---
And I'm back at my average length. This is just kinda soft.

I have chap forty done already. I'm posting this a day early, (sort of, it is Sunday but it's two am) so you can decide if you want it this weekend or not.

If you decide to have it now I can't promise a chapter next weekend but there will probably be one, maybe not as long but it will be there.