My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 33

Part 33

Is Alex going to die?! I dunno...

**********

Alec's POV

I stared at her all through the night. Once in a while begging her to wake up. I pleaded, begged, and bargained. I even made a deal with her, but nothing woke her up.

I miss her. I want to see her eyes again, the blue, not sky blue, but dark blue, like no one else's. I want to be able to hold her, in my arms, hear her melodic laughter, and see her precious smile. I want to talk to her, and have her talk back. I really want my mate back.

At about 7:30am, Oscar and Brendan came to visit, along with the group, Jay, Jake, Suzy, Pam, Pen, and Claire.

When they entered, their eyes widened as they looked at me. What? Did I have something on my face?

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked, wondering if they were crazy.

"Dude, you have bags under your eyes! I suggest you get some sleep. Don't worry, Rob's gonna stay here and watch Alex, in case something happens." Brendan pointed out and explained.

Rob was the pack doctor, and Claire was his daughter. She's a doctor in training. She's gonna grow up to be a doctor just like her old man. She's a really sweet, nice, caring girl. She takes care of patiences as if they were her life. That's whats so cool about her, she takes her job seriously, and with a touch of emotions.

Rob is a lot like Claire, he also cares for the patiences as if they were the most precious thing in the world. It's good and reassuring to know that he's watching Alex while in asleep, because you know he'll do his best to take care of her.

"And if you don't, I have told Rob to force you sleeping pills. So it's either the easy way or hard way." Oscar threatened.

It was kind of funny, because this is his way of caring. He suggests first, then if you don't do it, he suggests again, and then threats and then actually carries it out. It shows he really cares about you, because he gives you an option, threatens, then acts on it. He's a man of his word, I always say. I laughed and Oscars face relaxed a little.

I noticed that everyone, but Oscar and Brendan were gone. Must've went to go wait in the car.

"Ok, ok. I'll get some sleep. It's kind of hard because I keep worrying. I really want her back." I said, taking her hand and pressing it to my cheek.

Oscar put his hand on my left shoulder and Brendan put his on my right. They both tried to reassure me but it wasn't working. It calmed me down, a little but didn't reassure me, nothing would. I would only feel better when she wakes up.

"It'll be ok. She wouldn't just leave you alone like that. She loves you." Oscar said, removing his hand and leaving, for school.

"She gonna wake up. I'll even bet my life on it." Brendan said, removing his hand and following Oscar.

I sat there, holding her hand, crying silently. Is she gonna wake up? I hope so.

I was really tired, so I leaned my head against her bed, and fell asleep, right there, still holding her hand.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

.: Dream :.

I saw Alex, she was wearing the dress from the dinner party, when she found out everything about me being a were and mates. She was smiling, happily, and laughing.

Then her face turned sad, and she started crying. I reached for her, but couldn't touch her. There was a barrier that enclosed me, making it impossible to reach her. I tried calling her, saying her name as soothing her, but my voice was gone. I could only watch her, crying. It broke my heart, seeing her sad, and me not being able to do anything.