Arc 2: Cai FengRui (2)

Fortunately, the nurse didn't forget to bring Meng Xu his food.

He had asked her why it took her so long. She responded that she forgot until now that he requested some food to eat.

He hated women but because she assisted him in giving birth, he decided to forgive her.

Three days later, Meng Xu was free to leave the hospital since his baby was super healthy that the doctor stated that he didn't need to worry about the baby getting sick. He felt that it was a big fat lie, but oh well. At least his little bun is fine.

He arrived at his apartment and it left a bad impression on him:

This is where the original lived? Trash! How can he even survive in here for five years with the addition to being nine months pregnant? F*ck the Meng family! I need to quickly make money! Argh!! I also have school on top of work!! How the hell am I supposed to take care of my precious bun?! XiTong! Give me some money!

Meng Xu was filled with rage, but then he felt a little hand stroking his left cheek. He felt so moved he wanted to forget everything. Too bad he can't though, but it at least calmed him down.

"Is Baby trying calm Mama down?"

He rubbed his nose with his baby's and kissed his cheeks. The little bun giggled and continued stroking his mother's face.

"Yes, I love you too~ what should I name you though?"

He stroked his chin, trying to think of a name that fits his baby.

"Ah! My little bun, your name shall be DuoXing. Meng DuoXing. A cute little star that would shine brighter than the others. I don't care what your gender may be in the future, but my little DuoXing is the best!"

The newly named bun, DuoXing giggled again and Meng Xu continue to melt from the cuteness.

[Host! XiTong has a great suggestion!]

'XiTong? I haven't seen you for three days. Enlighten me with your great idea.'

[Host should take pictures of DuoXing and post it online! This way, people would surely notice how cute DuoXing is! (*゚▽゚)]

'Not necessary a bad idea. Help me create an account on Weibo in my name. All the content there will be mainly about our daily lives.'

[Roger, Host!]

'While you're doing that, I'll go do a little clean up around the house. Do watch DuoXing and call me if anything happens.'

So for the rest of the day until the day after, Meng Xu managed to get all the unnecessary things out of the apartment. The apartment only had a bedroom, a bathroom, and a small living room connected with a kitchen, making it easier to clean.

When all the things seems to be in place, Meng Xu was satisfied and went on his phone to check the account that he asked XiTong to make for him.

The account already had his name on it and he didn't bother to use an alias. For the first picture that he was going to post, he positioned DuoXing on his lap and cuddled him. Having felt his mother's cheek on his cheek, DuoXing hugged his neck and rubbed his cheek against Meng Xu's. It was indeed a heartwarming and cute scene that the two played out.

Next, Meng Xu attached the picture with the caption:

I gave birth to this little cutie 3 days ago. Meet my son DuoXing! 😘❤️🥰

It was going to take time for netizens to notice the picture, but he didn't care. He's going to show the whole world how cute his son is.

On the other hand, XiTong was thinking the same because it also wants everyone to know that DuoXing is the most adorable being in the world. Additionally, the system also wants to catch the male lead's attention for its host, but that's going to be kept a secret.

Meng Xu breastfed DuoXing when he started crying, signaling that he was hungry. He thought it was weird having someone suck his nipples, but for his baby, he doesn't mind. He even put aside the fact that he was a man, but since this is a world that allows men to give birth, he put all his thoughts about it being weird in the back of his mind.

After he felt that he was full, DuoXing began to drift off into sleep. Meng Xu picked him up and head to the bedroom so that the both of them can finally have a good night's rest after spending a few days sleeping on the uncomfortable hospital bed.