Chapter 9

Teehee New chapter :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 9

Cole's POV:

I woke feeling a little strange my eyes were still closed as I reached out to find me mate only to feel nothing my eyes snapped open to see the bed empty I frowned and got up putting on my shirt and pants.

I walked out the room down the stairs to the kitchen and stopped in front of Anna "Where's Erica?" I asked she frowned at me and shrugged "I don't know shouldn't she be with you?" She asked as I heard a panicked voice "I can't find Violet!! She's gone along with all her clothes!!" My mother said as soon as they came out I ran out to our room.

Opening the closet I saw it was only my clothes in I growled loudly. How could she?!!? I loved her why would she do that?

I love her and I will get her back! "beta!" I yelled 30 seconds later he came "Alpha?" He asked "Let's go find my mate." I said coldly and he nodded as I walked out the room and outside changing into my wolf form.

Erica's POV:

I sighed as I ran my hand through violets hair as she slept in my lap. It's been 2 weeks since I've left him and its hard between passing through packs and wanting to be with him.

I sighed once again and felt Violet awaken on my lap her eyes opening and looking at me. "It's time to go." I told her she looked down sadly nodding. She was now used to us always having to go, but I knew if i didn't he would find me that's just because he's the strongest Alpha.

We got up and packed quickly. Taking her by the hand we walked out the room and to my car I put her in the seat and took off driving.

*************

For hours we've been driving we where on a road where trees were surronded only my car was on the road leaving a very errie feeling. I was driving when out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadow I looked quickly to the side to see nothing and then there it was in front of me.

I slammed my foot on the brakes. Gasping I saw him. How? Am I on his territory?

He was looking directly at me at first his face was cold and then his eyes widened "Erica!" I heard opening the door quickly I ran into his arms. "I was so scared you died I couldn't find you.. How did you? Nevermind I'm so sorry I hit you that night I didn't mean to I was just mad." He said running out of breath.

My brother, Julian, he  was actually here. I thought I would never see him again. "I know I forgive you." I replied pulling back he smiled down at me his hand on my face "Mommy.." I heard a little voice say in the background Julian's eyes snapped in that direction. He looked down at me raising an eyebrow.

I shrugged and turned around to Violet and walked over to her with Julian close behind me then kneeled down "Violet... This is your uncle, Julian." I said to her she looked up at him smiling "Hi." She chirped he smiled at her then kneeled down as well "Hello there little one." He said to her and tickled her.

She giggled and I stared down at them lovingly he's so gonna spoil her. He held her in his arms as he stood back up "Come on down to my pack house get washed up and we'll talk in my office." He said I nodded and got back into my car following him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay quick chapter written down, but I promise I'll make it longer next time tell me watcha think though :)

xXAriseToLoveXx