》25

"Are you not eating?" Jaemin asked the girl who walked out of the bedroom with her backpack

Hana's eyes fell to the food on the table, stomach growling but the urge of feeling sick by her own appearance overruled the hunger.

Fat

"No, I should get going."
"Wait, you didn't eat yesterday either!" Jaemin called out as she began to tie her laces.

You shouldn't eat more, fat is ugly and if you're ugly no one will like you

Unknown to her, Mark's eyes were trained on the younger girl as she averted eye contact with everyone- becoming less and less vibrant.

The door shut behind her and the 7 boys remained in silence.
"I hope she's okay." Jeno voiced and Renjun nodded.
"She'll be okay, exam stress." Donghyuck shrugged but Mark couldn't help but feel a deep, gut feeling pulling at him.

It was definitely more than exam stress, Mark could see right through the girl as she endlessly attempted to build up her walls.

It didn't feel like his place at all but he had the urge to break those walls down.

"Where have you been?" Seojun called out angrily when the front door closed behind her.

Hana's breath hitched when she realised her brother was home and suddenly all the fears from the days prior fleeted back in waves.

He was sat at the kitchen isle, hunched over his notepad with a tense grip on the pen.
"A-at a f-friends." She stuttered out overcome with anxiety and Seojun laughed.

"You can't even speak properly, speak up."
Hana felt her cheeks burn with the sense of embarrassment and the condescending tone made her feel powerless.

"I said speak up!" He barked out, turning around to face her with his rigid jaw and slitted eyes.

"F-friends house, please I was a friends." She almost pleaded out, hoping he'd drop it. Her eyes struck with noticeable fear but her brother didn't give a damn.

"We're behind on rent, work more. Am I the only one who lives here? You're so ungrateful," he snarled, standing up and hitting his shoulder against hers roughly.

"If you can't do anything you might as well die." He muttered under his breath but Hana heard every word.

" He muttered under his breath but Hana heard every word

Guys idek where this story is going

Any idea how to make Mark and Hana closer