P R O L O G U E

Omniscient

"Wanna go to the park baby guh?" Kentrell asked, smiling at his beautiful daughter.

She stared at him, giggling. She couldn't respond yet, she was still little. She was even to little to go to the park, but kentrell didn't care about the fact she couldn't even walk yet.

He was still so happy he finally had a baby girl.

"Yo mama 'posed to come get you at 7, how 'bout we make the most of it."he smiled at Kind, grabbing her shoes and putting them on her.

He picked her up, walking out the house and to the car with her. Once they were both settled into the car, they were off to the park.

About 30 minutes later, they arrived, pulling up to the biggest park they could find in Baton Rouge.

Kentrell picked Kind up, still with a million dollar smile on his face. He grabbed her teddy bear and placed it in her arms, carrying her to the slide.

"Wanna go down?" Kentrell smiled, even though he knew she wouldn't answer, he still felt the need to ask. "Okay, lets go Kind."

He walked to the steps of the playground, being careful not to step on any child. He walked his way to the beginning of the slide, still with Kind and her teddy bear in his arms.

"Ready to go down baby?" Kentrell smiled as they sat at the tip top of the slide, waiting to go down.

She giggled and touched his face, tracing his lips.

He laughed and slid down the slide. When they got off Kind was laughing uncontrollably, she's never been so happy before, not even with her mom.

"Where's your bear Kind?" Kentrell asked, curiously.

Kind stared at him, babbling.

He looked off to the side, seeing her teddy bear in the sand box. He turned his back on Kind, walking over to the teddy bear, picking it up.

Kentrell looked back to see no Kind, making him grow worried.

"Kind!"he shouted, earning some stares from people walking by, he didn't care though. "Aye, anyone seen a luh guh? She was wearing a champion outfit?"he asked around, but again, no one seen her.

He sighed, his eyes began to water until he heard a familiar giggle, making his head snap in that direction.

Kind was In a women's arms, she was his complexion, small waist line, no ass, but looked as if she took good care of herself. Wealthy, maybe?

He ran over to them, trying to take the baby out her arms, but she wouldn't move.

"What are you doing? Who are you?" The lady asked

"I'm her father." Kentrell said, trying to get Kind back.

"No you aren't, I'm her mother! Someone help me, he's trying to steal my child!" The lady screamed, causing the attention to shift on them.

Everyone came towards them, pulling Kentrell to the ground, throwing punch after punch as the lady smirked down on him.

"Stop! She has my daughta' !"Kentrell yelled,  blocking his face.

Everyone stopped hitting him and grabbed him up. "Next time we see you 'round hea' tryna snatch a kid again, I'm callin' da' cops. Ya' heard?" The man said, looking deeply into Kentrell eyes.

Kentrell pushed him back, mugging him. "Ian try kidnapping shit, that's mah daughta', you let the real kidnapper go." He said, before walking back to the car.

Kentrell no longer had a million dollar smile, he no longer felt happy, he no longer had his daughter he wanted to give the world too, he no longer had the only person who could make him happy, besides his grandmother.

He came with his daughta', and left with nothing, not even her teddy bear.

~

"The fuck you mean you lost my daughta'?!" Jania yelled, tears streaming down her face as well as Kentrell's.

"Someone t- took ha' from me, and said I tried to kidnap ha'." Kentrell said, still in shocked on what happened.

"What!?" Jania yelled, sobbing. "You should've stopped ha'!" She yelled, hitting his chest repeatedly until boomer pulled her back.

"I couldn't do shit, Jania!"he yelled back, letting his anger get to him. "When she yelled that shit, damn near errybody at the parked jumped me! The fuck I look like? A army? I couldn't fight a whole crowd." He sighed.

"Fuck You Kentrell! This is all your fucking fault, told you to' keep mah baby safe but, instead she's gone!" Jania screamed, leaving the house, crying.

Once again, guilt washed over Kentrell as he began to feel sad. Another piece of his already broken heart, was missing.

~

years later, Kentrell is 19 with no daughter. Not even a spec of evidence to help find Kind was noticed, nothing was.

Only thing that could've really helped him out was the description of the lady who took Kind, but that was a blur to Kentrell, considering the fact he didn't get a good look at her when she had Kind.

These days passed by, Kentrell became famous for music he does, he's also gone coldhearted and could care less about anyone's feelings or opinions.

He's known to bottle up his pain, and let it all out in the studio for some of the songs he wrote.

Kentrell didn't give up on his daughter, he know's she's still alive and hurting, just like he is. He just doesn't know where, and how to find her.

~

Yes a knew story🤩, I know. I know y'all like, "she ain't even updating the ones she got" 🤪😓well, I'm sorry. I've been busy doing absolutely nothing to be honest😬😂. I just have no ideas and I actually think Ima quit Wattpad😔, just because of that.🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway, hope you enjoy this lovely 💕 first chapter.

Vote, follow, comment 💕💧🥵