17

Warning: Explicit Content ;)

Alex

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked Christian

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked Christian. He watched on as I made myself busy in the kitchen. The kettle had already started whistling, but I was too distracted by Christian's gaze, to even notice. Christian had managed to distract me from many things... like I almost forgot I was in the process of taking the trash out when I came face to face with him at my apartment door.

Luckily, I washed my face mask off literally minutes before opening that door. My hair was still wrapped up in a towel though, and I had made the very embarrassing decision of wearing a onesie tonight.

"Some water would be nice." He spoke. I noticed his voice sounded closer than it had before.

I switched the flames off from the kettle, and set it it to the side. As I reached up to get two cups from one of the cabinets, another hand reached up past me. I hadn't even noticed Christian was behind me until now.

"I got them." He whispered hoarsely next to my ear. My body shuddered involuntarily when his breath fanned against the skin.

"T-Thanks." I stuttered out, watching him set the cups on the counter. I could feel him scoot closer until he was flush against me.

That was when I felt how hard he was.

His hands went to my hips. "This man-child outfit is incredibly soft." He murmured against my neck. My eyelids grew heavy from lust. I could feel myself getting hard from his proximity.

"I-It's called a onesie." I replied. When he chuckled, I felt his stubble rub against my bare neck. It made me melt right into his hands.

"It doesn't have the little flap in the back." He noted, sounding disappointed. We'll have to make a trip to the store soon. Get you one with that flap."

If I had the energy to roll my eyes at him, I would have.

His hands started massaging my waist through the soft material. Every so often, he would get god awful close to the base of my cock, then just continue on. It was driving me crazy. When his hands shifted away, I wasn't expecting him to push me forward and pin me between him and the counter. I felt him grind against my ass, and it made my dick twitch with anticipation.

"Do you want this?" He growled against my ear. That alone almost made me cum.

"Y-Yes." I barely whispered. His hand reached up to grab my neck as he arched me back into him.

"Turn around." He ordered me. I did so immediately. I was met with a set of familiar blue eyes that were quite literally bearing through to my soul. "I don't think I tell you enough how beautiful you are." He whispered.

I felt my cheeks heat the fuck up at his words. The things I wanted to do to this man right now. Oh, the things.

"Thank Y-You, I-" I started, attempting to make a coherent sentence, but I was cut off by Christian's lips on mine. It was a soft, gentle, and quick kiss that drove me to the brink of insanity. He placed another soft peck on my lips, and before I knew it, he had tugged the towel off my head. Those strong hands tangled themselves into my damp curls as he deepened the kiss.

I let out a small moan when he took my bottom lip between his teeth. One hand remained tangled in my hair, while the other hand massaged my lower back. He gave my bottom lip a nibble which coerced another moan out of me.

When he pulled away again, I frowned. I wanted more. Waywaywayway more.

"Those gorgeous eyes." He murmured as his lips connected with the exposed skin of my neck and shoulders. "Such soft skin." He continued. His scent filled every available space around me when he pulled me even closer. It was the scent of his cologne... the smell of spice and pine. My hands wrapped themselves around his large frame, trying to steady myself. "A truly perfect body." Those last words made my cock uncomfortably tight against the thin fabric of my briefs.

One of Christian's hands unexpectedly grabbed me. I tipped my head back in ecstasy as he started massaging my bulge through my onesie. Moan after moan erupted through me, but Christian stopped almost as suddenly as he had started. "Quiet, baby." He spoke huskily into my ear. I full on shuddered as his tongue licked my lobe, before taking it in his mouth entirely.

Then he went back to massaging me. I tired to remain quiet, but the waves of pleasure were too intense. "I said quiet." He reiterated while his other hand moved up to cover my mouth. I stared longingly at him as his gaze bore into mine. He picked up speed with his strokes through my clothing. My eyelids started to lower, but I heard Christian's words cut straight through the lust. "Look at me." He demanded.

I was going to cum.

I was definitely going to cum.

"Christian, I-" I started. When my eyes found his again, they were dark. His gaze made my hips buckle.

"Are you going to cum for me?" He asked. My eyes tore away from his as I looked on with embarrassment, but the hand that was keeping my mouth closed, grabbed firmly at my chin to hold me there. His other hand stopped stroking me to momentarily pull down my zipper. When I felt that hand dip inside my briefs, my eyes rolled back in pleasure.

I started to spasm from his touch.

"I asked you a question." Christian spoke. "Are you going to cum for me?"

I felt that all too familiar feeling build up inside of me. I was dangerously close. "Y-Yes." I replied with a voice I barely recognized. It was hoarse with need.

Christian dipped down to my ear again. "Then cum for me." He growled. That was all my body needed as I felt myself climax.

It was chilling. I buckled uncontrollably.

It forced me further into Christians arms as he continued to stroke me. I felt myself shaking against him, whimpering his name. My eyes were shut so tight, little stars had started to form.

As my body worked on collecting itself, I felt Christians hand slow to a stop. He gently pulled me back and slipped his hands out from my briefs. I was going to get him a towel for the mess I made, but instead, he brought his wet fingers up to his mouth to lick them clean. I almost came all over again.

"Delicious." He mumbled, licking the last of my cum off. "Let's go to your bedroom."

"B-But what about the tea?" I asked. Before those words could even fully leave my mouth, I internally face palmed. Who gave a fuck about tea at a time like this?

"Fuck the tea." He replied, pulling me along behind him.

Right, I nodded to myself. Fuck the tea.

••

Hello there Lovelies! I meant to also get this chapter up yesterday, but ya know the deal

I meant to also get this chapter up yesterday, but ya know the deal... I took a nap and never woke up last night.
But anyways, thank you so much for reading!
If you do want to see more of me, I did post a new YouTube video. The link will be in my bio!
Xoxo