Warhammer Evolution

POV-(Y/n): I had just gotten back home via portal. Not even Kurogiri's either, this one was the one I always used to get out of the facility. It was this gross black liquid that swirled around mid air whenever All For One or Hagire commanded. I don't know where the hell it comes from, but something tells me I wouldn't like the answer. It smells like the Nomu that Tomura uses during skirmishes. Fucking unnerving.

I quietly unlocked the door with my key and walked in. It was dark and quiet but I figured everyone was asleep. After all, it was 2 a.m. I swiftly walked upstairs to Minatsuki's and my room. I quietly walked in, gently closing the door behind me and saw that Minatsuki was snuggly asleep in her bed. She looked so adorable when she was sleeping. Well she always looks adorable but still. I walked over  to the bathroom. One quick shower should get the smell of Nomu and blood out of my hair.

     I stripped all my clothes off and got into the shower, the hot water soothing my aching body. Now that I was unclothed, I saw the full effects of using the Ganebare Gun earlier.

On my right arm, there were those same peculiar red marks emblazoned into my flesh as there was when I was using the technique.

     It was only a part of the markings and they weren't glowing like they were then; plus not all of them were there

It was only a part of the markings and they weren't glowing like they were then; plus not all of them were there. Just the ones on my right arm but...it was still concerning. Will more of them appear as I unlock more of Branch of Sin's capabilities? Are they permanent?

*Sighs*

Just when I thought there couldn't be more unanswered questions today.

Oh well, I suppose I'll worry about it more when I don't have as much on my metaphorical plate.

After thoroughly soaking my hair, I shampooed and conditioned it. That way it would be clean, smell nice, and be very soft! After a thorough rinsing, I heard the bathroom door open and shut. It startled me a bit but there was only one person it could be.

The shower door was abruptly opened to reveal Minatsuki, but she was only wearing a tight white sleep shirt and a very sexy pair of lacey black panties!!! My eyes just ran up her perfect porcelain legs, her seductive hips, her curvy waist and perky breasts, all the way up to her beautiful face! Her hair was a little messy from being asleep but I thought it was very cute. I then remembered that I was completely naked. I wasn't necessarily ashamed, but I went to cover myself when she spoke.

     Minatsuki: Don't cover, I'm enjoying the view.

     I blushed.

     (Y/n): I didn't w-wake you up did I?

     Minatsuki: No, I woke up a bit before you arrived.

(Y/n): You looked asleep when I walked in earlier.

Minatsuki: Good to know I can still fool you~

We both laughed, I love hearing her laugh.