018.

Thank y'all for 26K, I love y'all🥺.

Sincere POV
The next morning....

I woke up with Jayla on top of me with her bonnet on.
Her mouth was gaped open a little bit and her head was directed towards mine.

She's so beautiful. I thought to myself.
I did my best to slide from under her but I failed.

"Baby where are you going?" She said with sleep in her voice.
"I gotta pee baby." I said and sighed when she grabbed onto me tighter.

"Take me with you." She said getting all the way on top of me and latched on to me.
I didn't even question her I just got up and set her on the sink.

"You're so weird." I said watching her brush her teeth while she was on the sink.
"I'm tired baby." She said spitting toothpaste into the sink.

"Cause you wanted to be up all night." I said thinking on last night.
We wasn't being nasty. She just wanted to cuddle and made me stay awake with her while we just sat and talked about random stuff.

I pulled my shorts back up and switched spots with her.
"Baby you feel like cooking?" I said with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"You don't have to if you don't feel like it. I can just order something." I added and she shook her head and started wiping herself.

"No, cause I've been craving some smothered potatoes for a couple days. I can just have everybody help me cook." She said and I nodded.

A minute later we both walked out the bathroom but she ran back in there.
I just stood there with a look of confusion when she shut the door.

"You okay in there?" I said knocking on the door.
"Baby. I need you to do me a huge favor." She said through the door and that made me even more confused.

"What is it baby?" I said putting on a shirt.
"I need you to go to the store for me and get me some tampons." She said and I was taken back.

"You want me to do what now?" I said scrunching my eyebrows.
"Baby, just this one time. I don't have any tampons over here." She said and I knew I had to suck it up and go.

I sighed against the door, "okay. You gone be good while I'm gone?" I said and she said yeah.

I threw on some sweats over my basketball shorts. I grabbed one of my jackets back from Jayla's side of the closet, put some slides on my feet and left.
I went downstairs and knocked on the guest room DJ and Cierra was in.

"Aye bro." I said against the door.
"Wassup." He yelled back but he sounded like he was sleep.

"I need you to run to the store with me right quick." I said and it was silent for a second before I heard shuffling around.

"Alright here I come." He said and I went to go get some keys.
I left to get the keys to my red Audi and I came back and he was walking out the room putting on a hoodie.

"Where we going?" He asked putting his dreads in a ponytail.
"Walgreens." I said and we left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You know anything about this shit bro?" I said going into the feminine's isle.
"You talking about tampons and shit?" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah. Jayla told me to get her some but there's a thousand fucking kinds." I said scanning all the different brands.
"You gotta ask her what size she is." He said and I looked at him.

"What you mean what size?" I said and he laughed at me.
"You really don't know nothing?" He said and I shook my head, confused.

"Call her and ask her." He said and I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed her.
"Hello?" She answered and she looked like she was still in the bathroom.