1.2

Stormella: Boardwalk, whats up?

Kylie: I need to talk to you

Stormella: Is everything okay?

Kylie: Yea, I'm gonna join you

Stormella: The waiter from earlier is here

Kylie: Ohhhhhhh

Daniel was by my side with the sloth.

"Why don't we take a ride on the Ferris wheel? Mr. Slothly would love the view."

I giggled.

"Do it."

Daniel smirked.

"You know I will."

"Can we wait a few though, my friend is meeting up with us."

He nodded.

"Sure."

We hung out on a bench. Daniel, Mr. Slothly, and I. It had been about ten minutes since Kylie messaged me, I was beginning to wonder when she would get here.

Kylie: Where are you?

Stormella: You can't miss us

I looked towards the start of the board walk. There really weren't any people out here. Only a few here and there. Pretty soon I saw her.

She was looking around, until her eyes landed on Mr. Sothly.

"That's huge." She said when she got close enough.

"His name is Mr. Slothly and he wants to ride the Ferris wheel." Daniel stayed.

"Will they allow that?" Kylie asked.

I shrugged.

"It would be lame if they didn't." Daniel stated.

We all headed towards the Ferris wheel which was glowing with many different colors. Kylie and Daniel introduces themselves to each other and proceeded to talk about the festival a little.

I felt a bit left out. I looked to Daniel and instead saw Mr. Slothlys eyes staring at me.

I smiled.

"Hi Mr. Slothly. Are we gonna be hanging out together now?"

Surprisingly the ride technician did not fight Daniel about Mr. Slothly. In fact he had a story about a young boys who rode with a giant minion that he had won. He said when the boy got to the top he looked up just to see the boy give the minion a nice long kiss. He said he thinks it was a dare. You never know these days.

Mr. Slothly and Daniel got in the first cart. They moved up and then Kylie and I climbed onto the second.

The ride began to move and a couple got on after us.

Kylie turned to me.

"That interview was weird."

I wasn't ready to talk about this but I knew I had no choice.

"What happened?"

"None of them would sit still. It was like they were all wild animals. They answered questions though and they were really nice. The boy with black hair (Sorry but Ashton with black hair is 10/10) was so sweet. The other three were nice too, less focused but very nice."

I wanted to ask her about Luke. What was he like? Was he actually nice or was he pretending? Was he getting along with his friends? Did he seem like he was drunk? Was he the same Luke from when I last saw him?