11

Taehyung p.o.v
-

"So you just ditched him?" The sound of Yoongi's yelling voice filled the other side of the call.

"It's not my fault! I was trying to be nice!" Taehyung fought back "I didn't wanna be rude and yell at him."

Taehyung heard Yoongi sigh "That's not the problem, the problem is that you dropped him off in a random parking lot, what if something happened to him!"

"Well nothing happened."

"You don't know that."

Taehyung groaned and walked over to his bedroom, still on the call with Yoongi.

"why do you care about this so much? It's mine and Jungkooks problem, not yours. Just stay out of it."

Yoongi chuckled "I'm trying to help you both, if you ever listened to me you'd see my advice is actually great."

Taehyung flopped down onto his bed "okay mister therapist, if your advice is as amazing as you say, what should I do?"

"Talk to him."

Taehyung rolled his eyes "here we go again, trust me I've tried that, and look where it got us now."

"Last time I checked, kicking the poor boy out of you car is definitely not 'talking'."

Taehyung sighed "okay fine, I'll give him a day to cool off, I'll talk to him tomorrow, but if anything bad happens I'm blaming it on you."

Yoongi hummed "okay, I gotta go now."

"Mhm have fun with Jimin," Taehyung teased

"Fuck off."

Taehyung laughed "you love me."

Yoongi made a fake gagging noise "ew homosexuality," and hung up the phone.

Taehyung took the phone off from his ear and laughed to himself.

Taehyung looked over at his clock, checking the time which now read '1pm'.

He decided that if he was going to talk and apologize to Jungkook, he should at least be prepared.

He went to his closet and grabbed out an outfit that would make him look at least decent before going out in public.

Once he was wearing a pair of black jeans, and a dark blue sweater over top, he did his hair, slid on his shoes and headed out the door.

••••

What do people usually do to apologize?

Taehyung was currently in his car, driving around town, hoping some type— any type of idea would pop up in his head.

Maybe....

Flowers?

Taehyung peered our his car window and saw a nice small little boutique flower shop.

Perfect.

Had parked his car into the little parking lot the shop had, and he stepped out.

He walked into shop, the sound of a cute little bell going off as he stepped in.

He smiled as there was only two other people in the shop currently working.

One girl standing at the counter, who looked around the age of seventeen or younger, as she didn't have her number yet.

The guy sweeping the floor looked a bit older, maybe in his thirties, his number being a six.

Taehyung smiled at them both when he made eye contact before turning away and starting to stroll around the store, glancing around at all choices of flowers.