Operation Freya

5 minutes after previous chapter

*Yangs POV*

I walked back into my dorm room. Everyone still doing the same thing as when I left. Ruby was bugging Weiss and Blake was reading. I love my team. "Guys. Your not going to like this but I need your help making a distraction." I told them. "Distraction for what?" Ruby said looking at me. "For the guards so me and Sun can go on our secret mission." I said. I was waiting to get an ear full from Weiss. "Yang! That is irresponsible as fuck!"Weiss said whisper shouting. It kind of shocked me. Is it cause of that Fura girl?" She said standing arms crossed. And there it is. I thought to myself. "Yes but if we don't do something she will eventually start to use me and Suns close ones against us and we are not letting that happen." I informed him. "Yeah that's true but have you thought you might not ever come back from this mission. That there's a big chance you'll leave Ruby behind?" Weiss said. She made me sound like a horrible sister. But it was honestly for the greater good. "Weiss I'm doing this for everyone. You guys included. I don't want her coming after you guys. If I lose my team cause of her I won't be able to continue on. I'm doing this and nothing will stop me." I stated to them all right then and there. Blake looking up from her book. "Okay. Ruby said jumping down from her bed and running beside me. I'm with you Yang." Ruby stayed putting her arms on her hips. Awee I love you ruby. I thought to myself. "Yang! No! Are you crazy! You will become a criminal and then coming home won't be an option." Weiss told me standing up stomping her foot. I knew I was gonna have to let her down. "Weiss-." Weiss cut me off. "But if there's no convincing you then I might as well help too." Weiss said sighing. What. That was all I could think of. Blake stood up and walked over to us setting her book down. "I'm in too. Anything for you and Sun." She said smiling at me. I really thought I'd have to argue with them a lot longer than this but I'm not complaining. "Just tell us what you need and we'll get on it Yang." Ruby said with a big smile on her face. I smiled at them all. "I need a distraction long enough for me and Sun to make our way off Beacon grounds. Maybe something dealing with Fura." I informed them. If they could pull it off they could bring all of security to one spot to close in on her. Little will they know it's all apart of our plan. "I got it." Ruby said. "But it doesn't involve Fura." She added. "Wait, what?" I said confused. "What if we could be the distraction instead." Ruby said. "I'm not following." Blake said also looking confused. "Ruby what's the point here?" Weiss said crossing her arms. "Well, what if we were to create the distraction. Say we stage a fake fight with an "unknown" adversary." Ruby said. "Okay maybe we do need to use Fura. But we stage a fake fight with her and make it look like we were attacked by her again. We can point security in the worng direction which should give you enough time to slip away." Ruby said. It was a good plan besides one minor detail. "Good plan but security is sure to stay tight in certain areas to prevent escape of anyone." I said to her. "Unless the threat level was imminent and they had to call all security to one location." Weiss added. "But how will we do that?" Blake said. "These aren't our average soldiers. They're bound to be more dangerous." Blake added.
This plan was gonna be harder to follow through with than I thought. "I got it. This is gonna sound a bit... out there but trust me." I said looking at my team. "We're with you Yang. Fill us in." Blake said placing a hand on my shoulder. "It's called operation Freya."

*Suns POV*

BOOM! Out of nowhere there was loud explosion that made me jump out of my bed on edge. I looked out my window to see a fireball soaring towards the sky and the front lawn of beacon the center of it. Was this Yang? It's a little extreme if so. I thought to myself. Soldiers poured into the courtyard searching for the culprit. I could hear a few soldiers running up to my door. "Stand guard here. He's our priority while the rest deal with this." A guard outside my door said. Nows my chance. I thought to myself. I quietly opened my window and climbed outside and down. I got to the ground and made sure I wasn't seen. All the guards were focused on the one area. Perfect. Out of the corner of my eye I see Yang on top of the schools roof. She waves at me to get moving, and I oblige. Sticking to the side of the building I run as fast as I can to Yangs side of the school. I paused to let a few guards run by without being seen. As soon as I was out of audible distance I jumped on the side of building and began to scale up to the roof. I n pulled my self on top to see Yang staring at me with her beautiful lilac eyes, smiling widely. "Everything okay?" I said to her smiling. "A tear fell from here eye as she smiled at me. "I-I love you Sun..." she said rushing to me and hugging me hard. 'What was this about? Is everything okay?' I thought to myself. I hugged her back tight. "What's wrong Yang?" I asked worried. "Nothing, I just want to get this over with you so we can be happy together." She said still crying. "I've never felt this way about someone before." She said hugging me tighter. "Don't worry Yang. I'm not going anywhere." I said kissing her on the head. She looked in my eyes, her eyes still watery but beautiful. I kissed her on the lips passionately. "I love you too Yang... come on, we gotta get out of here." I said grabbing her hand and standing up. She followed close behind holding my hand tight.

*Yangs POV*

As we ran in looked back at the explosion I created. 'Sorry Beacon...you'll come to forgive me."