𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔- Chapter 3.

A/N - was feeling generous this week! Enjoy another chapter. EARLY!.

Chase's POV :

I watch as Ajax and T-bone drag the unidentified man through the club house, taking him to the back room that we turned into a gym.
I take it she's decided to bash him to death.
When I was told that she had done this to him, I couldn't believe it, until I seen her knuckles. Even mentioning her to him, had the guy pissing himself with fear.

" Indigo, what did he do to her?. " curiosity getting the best of me.
" He tried to take advantage of her. Thankfully she stopped it before it went to far. " She smiles up at me. Worry clear on her face.
I don't know why but, hearing someone harmed her is enough to have me ready to explode. I will kill any fucker who tries.
Wait, what the fuck am I saying. I can't stand her.

I shake my head before I follow all the lads out to the ring, ready for some entertainment.

I watch as she circles the man as if he is her prey. Almost as if I am watching a lioness with a zebra. This can only go two ways. The Lioness walks away happily fed, or the Zebra outruns her. In this case, I think we are going with the prior.

Within seconds she's dragging the man to his feet, demanding for him to fight her like a man.
The look in her eyes is almost enough to have me shaking in my boots. She's a psycho. You can read it all over her. She takes off her jacket, passing it to Indi. Really not a good day to be wearing white.
I walk closer to the ring, standing by my sister.
It's clear that my sister has grown fond of this girl, prepared to give her home up for her. I have no clue why, she's a mental case.

I watch as the guy swings a hit at Octavia, landing her straight in the jaw. If it were up to me, I'd say she let him, it only fed her more.
" Chase, did that look like it was on purpose or what?. " My sister thought the same.
" Definitely, she wanted some fuel. " I shake my head.
It's as if she was built to do this, to be in a ring. I wonder if she's ever done this before, perhaps an ex cage fighter. I doubt it though, surely she'd be more built.

Swing after swing, I watch the mans blood splatter over her precious face, wait, PRECIOUS. No fucking way is she precious.
She manages to lock the guy between her thighs, slowly crushing the bones within his body as she punches into him. If I thought his face wasn't recognisable before, it definitely isn't now.
Not long after, I watch him go limp, but she doesn't stop. With every fibre of her being, she's still laying into the dead man under her.
That is until Ajax and T-bone are pulling her off.
" You did it. He's finished. " Indigo speaks from beside me, reassuring the damaged woman before us.
" Timmy, clean this up. " Ajax shouts at our prospect. Poor fucker.

I watch as the guys cower away from Octavia, as if she'd do to them what she did to him.
He deserved it, filthy fucking pig.
Everyone is so confused on why this happened, so Ajax takes it upon him self to fill everyone in while Indigo hands Octavia a cigarette.
Her body fades through the clubhouse door, her problems going with her.
Without thinking, I'm following too.

" You did good. " I speak up. She simply lifts her chin before taking a draw of her cigarette.
Reaching for my own, I light it as she begins to talk.
" Don't worry, I'll be out of here today. No more trouble caused by little old me. " She chuckles.
Before I get the chance to speak up, the boys are coming outside to meet the newest set of tits. I can't help but feel anger and get protective of the small girl before me.
What is this? She's not my woman.

" Well, we have a little fighter on our hands boys. " T-bone speaks up, giving the current subject at hand, a fist pump.
" You sticking around?. " Cash questions.
" She's not. She's about to ride back to Indigo's before heading off. " I answer for her. I mean it's true.
" You're a real piece of work. " She scoffs before straddling her bike.
" Can one of you let Ajax and Indi know that I'll be around theirs. "
" Anything for you baby, if you ever find yourself back here- you better stop by. " Cash winks before heading inside.
That little fucking shit.

" Farewell, Rocco. " Rocco? The fuck is that.

Octavia's POV:

I did it, I killed the fucker who crossed my path. I can't help but smile to myself.

Although I wasn't there for long, I'm definitely going to miss those guys. They seemed great.
Chase on the other hand, he is someone I'm glad I'd never see again.
I can't believe I called him fucking Rocco, well it's kinda a compliment if you think about it.
I was mostly talking about his build, because honestly, that man looks as if he's as hard as a fucking rock and well obviously he demands respect.

I pull into Indigo's driveway, deciding to sit on the front porch as I wait for them.
Who wears a white fucking t-shirt to kill someone. His blood is all over me and I guess I just gotta he grateful for my jacket.
It's covering it up for the most part.
My fists are bloody, I guarantee that I have his blood dripping from my face also.

After twenty minutes, Ajax and Indi pull into the driveway.
I've never been so grateful to see someone in my life.

" Hey, sorry I left so soon. Your brother was pissing me off. " I chuckle at the woman before me.
" Yeah, he tends to do that. What did he say? Or what did you say? Because he came in cussing to the lords. That's why we took so long, was calming his angry ass down. "
" I honestly only called him Rocco. " Confusion hitting me like a truck.
Indigo shakes her head smiling, before unlocking the house and letting us inside.

" Is it okay if I have a quick shower before heading off?. "
" Yeah, go for it. " seeing Indigo's expression change like that, has me feeling guilty and I have no idea why.

I wash myself up quickly, slipping on my clothes from the day before, being sure to not leave any mess.

Walking down the stairs I can't help but hear a glimpse of Ajax's and Indigo's conversation.
" Where is she going to go?."
" I don't know babe but we can't force her to stay here. "
Before hearing to much and making my guilt rise even more, I end up making my presence known.

" Thank you both for having me! It was amazing meeting you both but I should really be heading off now. "
" Have you got anywhere to go?. "
" Yeah, I'm going to go meet up with some friends." I lie. I watch as Indigo's face drops.
I slowly walk over to the couple, offering them both a hug before walking towards my bike.

" Who knows, maybe I'll end up here again. " I smile at them both, slipping on my gear.
" I hope so, don't be a stranger. Here's our number. " Indigo hands me a piece a paper, deciding I might need it in the future, I place it into my back pocket.

I wave goodbye before riding out of there, refusing to look back in case I change my mind.
It's better this way, I can't risk causing them any trouble or harm.

I pass the sign of Dibchester falls, giving my last goodbye to the town before I venture to god knows where.

Just me, my bike and an endless road.