Arc 4.7

After the shooting for the endorsement was over. Both Shi Shen and Du Zhu were informed that the result would be issued on their official platform in a week.

Although no one said anything, there already seemed to be an answer in their hearts about whose commercial was better.

However, no one could predict the result either because beside Shi Shen’s young age, his fame was also a problem so choosing Du Zhu would result in less risk that’s why the chance of Du Zhu getting the endorsement was still high.

Shi Shen was not worried about this matter as he still had other things in his schedule.

Director He spared no efforts in achieving perfections so be it the set, costumes they were all top-notch. Even OSTs were sung by trending stars, currently, there were 6 OSTs being aired and all of them occupied a slot in music charts.

But since they had two idols being starred in the drama, Director He decided to let Yu Mei and Shi Shen sing in order to make things more memorable.

Yu Mei’s song would air at the end of the drama while Shi Shen’s would play in Ke Xin’s last moment.

Director He didn’t hope for Ye Xie to create a masterpiece since he already knew the latter’s singing ability. He just wanted to achieve more emotional impact when ‘Ke Xin’ sang the lyrics which depicted his emotions that he could not say in the drama.

To be honest, Shi Shen has never sung but his sense of rhythm was outstanding and he also used to be a composer. It was not an exaggeration to say that he could play any instrument and be able to play around with the rhythm as he liked.

Ye Xie’s voice was clear and clean. With a little bit of polishing, it was not an understatement to say that his voice was just like the sound of the instrument.

Besides acting, Shi Shen spared no effort in learning modern dance and practice singing since he knew that he would undoubtedly be asked to do them later on.

This time, he even actively joined in composing the song so not only it showed Ke Xin’s story but it also highlighted his singing ability.

Producer Sun who was invited to oversee him was faintly shocked to see his music ability but he was still not confident in the youth’s singing.

In the music industry, there was a bias that idols were not acknowledged to be a professional singer so their singing would often get looked down upon by others.

However, once the youth went into the studio to record, Producer Sun was stunned.

His ability to control his vibration was outstanding and he also successfully conveyed the message of the song by pouring his emotions but it was not overdone either which made the song sound really genuine!

Is he really listening to an idol singing?!

Shi Shen knew what he wanted the audiences to feel after listening to his song so he smoothly finished the recording in one go. Even Producer Sun couldn’t pinpoint any mistake.

Producer Sun solemnly said,’’How about you debut as a solo artist? I will compose a song for you.’’

He didn’t know about his acting skill but he was sure that this person would make it big as a singer!

In return, Shi Shen gave a polite laugh,’’Thanks for your praise but I have no intention of going back into the music industry. I will be focusing on acting from now on.’’

Producer Sun gave a sigh. In the end, he simply said,’’My offer still stands so contact me if you were to change your mind.’’

Shi Shen gave a slight smile then finally bid his farewell.