𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟐: 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍 ᵇˣᵇ

whew sweet baby jesus💀💀, this shit never gets updated and i'm soooo sorry, i got drafts all up in here but i can never find myself to finish them.

this is just going to be regular niggas not none of our faves, anyways hopefully you enjoy. i just wanted to put somethin out and stop postponing this shit.💙💞💙

there will be a pov change...i can't write in first person like that no more💀

                     watching him drive down the hot city of miami, the sunset beemed on our skin. it was the four of july and i was a little tipsy, i was feeling good. when i wasn't supposed to be. but i really didn't care right now.

brisk wind coming throughout the car since the windows was rolled down, chilling me down a bit while the summer air circulated.

i'm not supposed to be with this man, our feelings where too mixed. or mine just was, i tend to overthink a lot. friends telling me to leave him alone because he playing with my heart, ignoring them because they didn't know him all too well.

"desire you kno' i love you?" slithering his hand to my thigh rubbing on it, stopping the car when were at a red light. smiling rolling my eyes not saying it back because i know he didn't mean it. still felt good for him to say it.

"i know courey." he grabs my jaw bringing me towards him placing his plump lips on top of mine, i peck him back with no problem. ignoring the honking from the cars behind us.

when we pulled away he cheesed showing off his golden slugs, his darkskin gleaming perfectly. tatted arm moving away from my jaw putting it back on the stirring wheel keeping his other still on my thigh.

having serious munchies right now, before drinking we were chilling in a empty parking lot letting him talk my ear off with sweet meaningless things.

i was nineteen, recently graduating. my grades weren't good but i still managed to pass, barely. while courey was twenty three, he was in the streets and was very known around the city. his whole family was known for being in and out of trouble, drug dealers, gang bangers..you name it.

and that's exactly what pulled me in, i had a thrill for niggas like him. yeah it was corny cause every bitch wanna hood nigga. but, the man was sweet to me other than his aggressive demeanor. in private he was sometimes a big ass teddy bear who wanted to be held and to be a shoulder to lean on.

we haven't known eachother for years but it felt like it, it felt like i had a good connection with him. only knowing one another for ten months. i seen something in him, he was different from all the people i dated.

during the time i met him i was attracted to him almost instantly, meeting through a mutual friend we got close.

sometimes making me think we was in a relationship then at times i sat back and realized we weren't because he was messing around with other people. and i'd get jealous, still do. in moments telling me i was the only one, feeding me a bunch of lies and i ate that up.

but if i attempted to talk to someone else he would always stop what's going on between me and the person, getting mad telling me not to fuck with nobody but him.

recently i could feel him slipping away from me, thoughts of someone filling my spot. i didn't know how to go about it, i wasn't about to bring it up to him because i know he would lie so i would just find out on my own like i do for everything else.

i had something for him.

seeing him tuck his pistol back in his band noticing we were getting closer to the neighborhood, blowing a breath when i prepared myself for this big ass block party for the occasion.