Akito Knows

Hatori's point of view~

My hand shook nervously as I put my hand upon the doorhandle. It's the right thing to do. I have to tell Akito. If I don't and he finds out about it later, he might be furious. Its alright. I'll protect them. I gulped then opened the door.

"Where did you go just now Hatori?" Akito asked.

I felt sweat roll down my face. "I visited Yuki and Kyo." I replied.

"And how are they holding up?" He asked.

"Oh, everything is great. Except...something I need you to promise me you will not get angry over."

Akito was interested in what I had to say. He locked eyes with me and I could feel him getting angry already. "No promises." He said.

I gulped again. "Well..." I paused. I hope they understand. I'm only trying to prevent what the worst thing could happen. "Tohru Honda is pregnant with Kyo's baby."

Akito lowered his eyebrows. "Is that so?" He asked as he looked away from me.

"Y-Yes." I said.

Akito stood up off the ground. "Looks like I'll have to pay them a little visit then." He brushed the dirt off his shoulders.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked. I clenched my fists.

"Why ask? I won't do anything foolish, if that's what you're worried about." Akito said as he walked past me.

I couldn't let him go without him telling me. I wanted to grab his wrist and pull him back here but my body froze. I followed Akito back to Shigure's place.

Yuki's point of view~

"Who could it be at this hour?" Shigure got up off the floor and went to the door. He opened it with a smile on his face. "Akito." He said.

Kyo let out a gasp.

"Where is Kyo?" Akito asked.

"Oh, we are all eating right now." Shigure said.

"I need to talk to Kyo privately." Akito said.

Shigure gulped. "S-Sure thing Akito." Shigure's head turned towards Kyo and he made a little head nod to tell Kyo to go outside and talk to Akito.

Tohru continued eating but I could sense her fear.

I got up and followed Kyo but the other exit.

"What made you decide that getting that girl pregnant was a good idea?" Akito asked.

Kyo stayed silent. He just looked up to Akito with anger in his eyes.

"Answer me dammit!" Akito yelled.

Kyo hesitated but still looked angry. "I'm not answering any of your damn questions. You dont have to butt into my life. Even if I am part of the Soma family...I can make my own decisions. And I'm warning you, if you do anything to hurt Tohru or my baby, I will not hesitate to kill you."

Akito laughed. "You? Kill me? That's funny!"

Then Kyo slapped Akito. "I'm being serious!"

Then Akito grabbed Kyo by the wrist.

Suddenly, I seen Hatori appear next to me.

"Hatori?" I whispered surprised.

"Shh!" Hatori put his hand over my mouth.

I slapped his hand off my mouth. "Damn you Hatori. You shouldn't have told him."

"He would of found out later on. And if he did, I'm sure he'd kill the baby. Please Yuki, understand that I'm helping. I want the best for all of you. It was Shigure I was worried about. I'm still worried." Hatori explained.

"Why did you lie to Kyo? Saying that Akito already knew?" I asked.

"I wanted him to trust me." Hatori replied.

Makes sense. Hatori is smart and very caring. I'm sure he doesn't mean any harm.

"You won't win against me Kyo. Not even if you tried." Akito said.

"Stay away from us. Do you hear me?" Kyo said.

"Answer my damn questions Kyo." Akito said.

Suddenly Tohru walked outside next to Kyo. "Hello Akito." She greeted with a smile.

Man that girl is brave.

Akito gave a smile back to her. "Tohru? Would you mind answering my questions?" Akito asked.

"Don't waste your time with him Tohru." Kyo said.

"Why did you think it was a good idea to have a kid with Kyo?" Akito asked.

Silence. Torhu thought about what she was going to say. "Because I thought it was a good idea." She said.

"Huh?" Akito sounded dumbfounded.

Hatori and I looked at each other and tried not to laugh.

"That doesn't answer my question." Akito said.

"Hmm? Well that's the answer." Torhu said.

"Okay. Let me say this. You do know that there is a possibility that the kid may end up to be a cat like Kyo correct?" Akito asked a little frustrated.

Tohru nodded. "It doesn't bother me."

Akito's eye was twitching. "I'll come back tomorrow and I hope you have a proper answer for my first question. Or there will be consequences. As for now, I won't do anything to either of you."

"Have a good day then Akito. I'm glad I got to see you again." Tohru smiled.

Then Akito smiled. He patted Tohru on the head. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Kyo smacked Akito's hand off Tohru's head. "Don't touch her."

Akito let out a small giggle. "You won't do anything to me Kyo." Akito said as he turned around and started walking away. "Come on Hatori."

I'm not surprised. Akito knew we were there the whole time. Hatori followed Akito. I came out of hiding.

"You were listening to that?" Kyo asked me.

I nodded. I walked up to them.

"I promise...I won't let anything happen to either of you." I smiled.

Tohru smiled. "Thank you Yuki."

Hatori's point of view~

"That damn girl is so stupid!" Akito laughed. "I can't believe Kyo picked her put of all the women in the world. He picked an airhead!"

"Tohru is actaully pretty interesting." I said. "She's a good person." I smiled.

"I won't have to do anything because Kyo will be tired of both her and the baby once its born. He didnt give me an answer. He must not even want to be a father. I'll allow it only for a little. But once I get angry...I'm gonna want to let out all my rage on the person I hate most. Tohru."

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!