Chapter thirty-one

"Good morning sweetie, you ready for another day at school?" my mom smiles once I walk into the kitchen on Monday morning

It's been a few months since the whole pregnancy reveal when everyone found out I was pregnant, everything's went pretty much smoothly since then. Mine and Ryders friendship is going really good along with Sean and Mollys - who to this date are still just friends. Seans recently started walking again, but he still uses his wheelchair if he gets too tired.

I'm now eight months pregnant and really excited to have our baby. The nursery is finished in Ryders house and everything's as good as ready.

"Yeah" I say grabbing an apple. Today I decided on going casual with my outfit while tying my long hair into a sleek ponytail with loose curls

 Today I decided on going casual with my outfit while tying my long hair into a sleek ponytail with loose curls

A horn sounds from outside so I jump up from my seat "that's probably Ryder"

"Tell him I said hello" mom says "and have an amazing day.  I'll see you later sweetie"

"Bye mom"

I walk out to Ryders Range Rover and notice Sean was sitting in the back. "Hey guys" I say sitting into the passenger seat

"Yo" Ryder says as he gives my bump a little rub

"Hi heavily pregnant Talia, who I need help off" Sean grins from behind me

"What do you need?" I ask

"It's Mollys birthday on Friday and I want to plan a dinner with everyone there" he tells me "well by everyone I mean us three and Mike and Sarah seen as you've introduced everyone"

"That sounds fun" I smile "I'm assuming you need help decorating and buying a present?"

"Mhm" Sean agrees "but I don't know what to get her"

"I told him a striptease but my idea didn't seem to go down well" Ryder adds

"Unless you do it" I suggest a grin on my face "in private we don't need to see that"

Sean rolls his eyes "you guys are impossible"

Ryder and I laugh "only a suggestion, I mean you guys have looked like you want to rip each other's clothes off since day one"

"Funny I would have said that same about you two, look where that got you" Sean retorts

______________

"Hey Talia, you're early for once" Ms Henry jokes as I walk into the classroom

I grin and lean against the desk on front of her

"Thought I'd make a special effort to come see my favourite teacher"

"Mhm" Ms Henry sarcastically agrees "where's Ryder you two have been stuck together like glue recently, I actually kind of miss your in class fights"

"Quality content we used to give this class" I joke "he's at his locker"

"Excuse my unprofessionalism but how are you finding your pregnancy"

"It's good, I've only one month left and compared to every other pregnant person I've talked to I've been having it pretty easy"

Ms Henry laughs "that's what everyone used to say to me"

"You have kids?" I ask

"I have one" she seems to space out for a moment before looking back at me "your going to love your little girl or boy to the moon and back"

I grin and some other students walk in so I give her a quick wave before going to my seat

Ryder walks in a few minutes late, because at the end of the day he's still a 'bad boy' who thankfully isn't sleeping with anyone else at the minute or I'd probably be pissed. He throws me a wink before sitting down.

Class and the rest of school went pretty quick. Ryder dropped me off at my house so I could get my car as Sarah and I have planned to meet up for some food.

Sarah grins once I walk into the restaurant "hey" she says as I sit down on front of her a smile of my own "I'd hug you but with the size of us two I don't think that would work"

I laugh "very true"

"I feel like we haven't seen each other in ages" Sarah says once we order our food

"Who knew this pregnancy thing was so tiring" I joke

"Tell me about it" Sarah agrees "I feel like I'm ready to pop any day now"

"So how's everything with you and Mike?" I ask

Sarah grins "Really really good, we've even been talking about having more kids"

"Wow that's amazing"

"I know!" She screeches "we just feel so ready to settle down and start our future properly"

"I'm so happy for you"

"What about you and Ryder how's that going?"

"We're doing really well, we've been busy preparing for the baby but apart from that everything's going smoothly"

She grins "I feel like Mike and I should be thanked for this new found friendship" I raise a questioning eyebrow and she continues "your baby, honeymoon suite, our wedding!"

That earns her an eye roll

Once we've eaten out food and pay we say a quick goodbye. I got a text Ryder saying that Seans at his place and needs help birthday planning so I drive to his place

"Your local Cupid has arrived" I say walking into the living room at Ryders place "don't worry for you Sean, I'll only charge seven dollars an hour"

"How kind" Sean laughs patting the spot beside him

"So what do you need?" I ask looking at the computer he's holding

"Stupid question but I'm planning on buying loads of balloons to have all around the restaurant" Sean explains "but I don't know what colour to get...."

"What's her favourite colour?" I ask looking at the selection of balloons he has on front of him

"Red" Sean smirks suspiciously

"I'm not going to ask what that smirk is about" I say a grin of my own on my face "but then that's the colour I'd get"

He nods "the restaurants mainly a white marble area so it should look good"

I nod "see you don't really need me at all"

"Present wise maybe"

"Is she a romantic?" I ask and Sean just looks at me "because if she is pick her up with roses, she'll love that"

"See this is why I need your help" he exclaims

"Where's Ryder?" I ask noticing he hasn't come into the living room since I got here

"He got a text from his mom so he had to go collect the rest of his stuff at her place" he tells me "she knows about the pregnancy right?" He asks

I nod "that's probably the reason she's doing that"

"She's always been a bitch to him so don't blame yourself"

"She has?" I ask

He nods "but that's a story he'll tell you some day"