✨ Propose ✨

“Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age

Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.”

-Jeanne Moreau

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

4 Years Later

Many things had happened within this 4 years. Emily, I mean Sis got married to Liam and had a cute boy name Alex.

Sissy and Xander also got married and had a son named Levi.

Lucas married Kimmy a year ago after he got divorced from Roma, who didn't want to divorce. Uncle and Aunt were very happy that their daughter got a rich man, but bad luck, Kimmy ended every connection with them. She was pregnant with twins boy.

Lucas's brother, I clearly didn't know his name was sent to another country by Lucas and ordered him not to come back. He knew about Roma, but he didn't tell his brother. He also helped Roma in hiding.

Clara and Max married. Through Max wanted baby, Clara wasn't ready for it earlier. Two weeks ago, she got baby news and she was happy to hear that.

Peach and I became good friends. She ended every connection with her parents especially her dad, after knowing what he had done with Jeremy and Rose.

Rose was still our principal. The Sexiest Principal, you had ever seen. Michael and she had a boy named Ace

'Why are everyone having boys?'

Kate and Nate would be engaged soon.

Isa's brother didn't make any trouble after he was threatened by Papa. George was too much possessive over her. Something Isa got mad on him for this reason.

Lizzy's parents were now spending with her. They knew about Blake. They accepted them since their parents were best friends. Lily had given birth of triplet boys named Hayden, Jayden and Kayden. They were the eldest.