❤️Ladynoir🖤

"Kitty where have you been!" Ladybug and chat were on the Eiffel "S-Sorry b-bugaboooo" Chat started to wobble "Are you drunk?!" Ladybug crossed her arms "S-Sorry Princess Nino and I had a beer...or two..." Chat was confused why was she crying "You scared me chat!" She hugged him "I promise I won't do it again princess." Lb placed one hand on the back of his head, just against the side of his neck, and pulled him in for a kiss "Getting feisty are we m'lady?" Again and again, the two of them meet, his lips somehow more perfect each time. "C-Chat" she could feel his lips slide down from her own until they pass over her neck "Ah...kitty" a sharp gasp escaped her lips, still completely at his mercy. But he stops himself and stares at her "What's wrong kitty?" She blushed "You're so beautiful..I love your sexy red suit" he lays one more kiss along her neck before moving down to her collarbone and chest "A-ah! Kitty..." suddenly, a cape of shadows wraps around them, blending into the night like a ghost as he unzipped his suit exposing his tanned six pack. "Mmm you make me so horny chat~" her hands pass over his bare chest, tracing across his muscled frame. "Take off your suit bugaboo" Lb slowly took of her suit and gave him a wink "Holy shit...Black and green lingerie.." he moved his hands all across her body, she can feel his strong hands, the soft trace of his lips, the push of his frame into her own "I made them extra Lacey for you Kitty~" in turn, Lb reached below stripping his pants down and unveiling his cock, she held him in the palm of her hand "P-Princess...f-fuck" she stroked him back and forth, just the right amount of pressure along his shaft, watching as his face contorts in pleasure. "Bugaboo! A-ah!" She heard a low growl of pure animal instinct erupt from deep within him. And that's when he takes her, his hands pressing along her back as he plunges deep inside of her, a feeling close to pure bliss "A-Ah! C-Chat! Fuck! Ahh!"  He eases in and out of her, taking her breath away with each stroke of his hardened length. The yearning pleasure building to a boiling point. "A-ah! M'lady! Your so good!" They both lose themselves in the absolute animalistic pleasure of the moment. "Agh! Kitty! Faster!" The shifting winds have no effect. At that moment, she looked into his eyes and he feels the same. He thrusts himself inside of her once more, filing her completely as he takes her lips with his. "A-AH! A-ahhh! I love you chat!" She could feel his fingers gently trace along her throat as he says it. "I love you more Princess" with that, both of them are shocked with ecstasy and bliss as they shatter against each other. "A-ahhhhhhh! F-Fuck!"
(Adrien's house)
"I can't believe we had sex on the Eiffel Tower balcony" Mari sighed "It was worth it~" Adrien kissed her "I love you" Mari giggled "I love you too"
(6 years later)
"AHH!"
"You can do it Princess!"
*baby noises*

 "A-ahhhhhhh! F-Fuck!" (Adrien's house)"I can't believe we had sex on the Eiffel Tower balcony" Mari sighed "It was worth it~" Adrien kissed her "I love you" Mari giggled "I love you too" (6 years later)"AHH!""You can do it Princess!"*baby noises*

The end!