Introduction

Your point of view

I mindlessly tap my pen onto my head while shifting on my seat as my chair rolls round and round.

"Y/n" I stopped my movements and turn to my friend Camila. "What?" I asked. She roll her eyes then point to my chair "stop moving will you? It gets me distracted" I could tell she's annoyed by my actions but it only made me laugh "it distracts you or I distract you?" I let out confidently with a slight smirk, she laugh sarcastically "y/n seriously stop you're not my type".

I quivered my lips into a grown "no need to be so honest Mila" the young girl chuckle and give me a sidehug "sorry I love you but not really" she muttered playfully.

"Y/n" she once called again this time I didn't look at her and just ask "what is it this time? I'm not moving anymore duh" I sassed out while continue to tap the pen on my head.

"What if your ex come back?"

The question got me shifting on my chair again as I look at her.

"Then she come back what's the deal?" I ask trying to sound like I didn't really care when the truth is the question actually had me taken aback.

"What if your ex wants you back"

Darn it what kind of question is she asking me right now...but I won't lie I should've known the answer this quick already for it has been years..

"I'd tell them that I moved on" I shrug my shoulders in sign of uncertainty.

"But what if when you saw them you haven't really moved on yet?" She asked once again this time her face is full of so much curiosity.

"you know what I've moved on that's just it why have you asked anyways?" Am I being too obvious that I'm avoiding the question? Nah I think it's just enough, so I literally throw the question back at her.

"Well I don't know it just came into my mind" Camila shuddered her shoulders as she lean on against the foamy chair. I know she hasn't been on a relationship yet but she had a very mature mind and that's what I really like about her.

"If you're worried about our presentation for today don't worry about it we'll do great I'm sure" I gently place my hand on her shoulder and give her a soothing squeeze, the girl smile sweetly at me.

🍌🍌🍌🍌

"Have you heard that there's gonna be a visitor today?"

"Who?"

"I don't know but some said that she's a really important person in this company"

I can't help but to hear out the gossips inside the meeting room as Camila and I prepare the projector and the other things we would need for our proposal.

"Hey Jen what's the fuss about?" I asked my office mate which turn her attention to me.

"Well we've heard that there's going to be a special guest today and she'll be watching the presentation of you both"

Chills were sent down my spine as I heard the news.

"Oh my God now I'm more nervous" Camila utter and then shake both her hands, I took a deep breath as I approach her "hey don't be nervous like you said we'll do great" she let out a slight smile and nod.

"Yes girl! That's the fighting spirit! Good luck by the way you two be sure to throw a celebration once you've accomplished the proposal" Jen teased before leaving Camila and I in the room, I won't deny that I'm nervous as well but having me and Camila in the same situation I think I should just stay calm and be positive for whatever is the outcome oh and of course do our best.