Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader - (Part 17)

Grell: Hello there, darlings~ decided to see to it that our dear Demonxlover finally continues to tell our adventure, but do not worry he's fine - I didn't do too much too him~ He deserves a tiny bit of punishment at least, don't you agree~?

Also, if any of you darlings are sensitive to suicidal conversations then I'd suggest you do not read~ Otherwise, enjoy~☆

______________

William went to London to the undertaker's parlor to see the undertaker. He asked him about you. "Mr (L/N) turning into a human again? That truly is curious indeed~ heheh" the undertaker said.
"Do you know how it could have happened?" William asked.
"Not sure, but I wouldn't be too concerned~"
"Why? He was one of the best grim reapers we ever had. Besides, he actually manages— or rather managed to get Sutcliff to work." He said monotoned.
"Heheheh~ if you're that concerned there is a way~"
"Which is?"
The undertaker chuckled. "Make him commit suicide again~" he said and smirked.
"No, there's got to be another way—"
"There isn't."
William sighed in defeat. "How?"
"Find out what is keeping him alive and snuff it out~"
"What if it's Sutcliff?"
"Well~ then you'll have to choose - him or the redhead~"
William was silent and was about to leave.
"But I must warn you, it might still not work. He committed suicide once before, doing it again might not change him back." The undertaker said in a serious voice. William stopped in his tracks and adjusted his glasses and left. The undertaker watched him leave. "Heh. Curious~ How will this end~?"

_________

Grell: Nooo, I must protect my beloved at all costs! *hugs a confused you tightly*
Stay tuned for the next chapter~! And I promise that'll I'll make Demonxlover write it waaaaaayyyy sooner, it won't take a year or two again~☆