Chapter 15

The day had passed and Hoseok is now heading to his job. He wears his scarf to protect himself from the cold and to hide his hickeys. Christmas is coming and the weather is getting cold.

The bus is full and he is running late to wait for another bus so he just stands.

He reaches the company and checks into his log book. He saw Kai warming up. Kai looked at him in the mirror and smiled when their eyes met. Hoseok nodded and smile a little bit to not ruin the mood.

"Good morning Hoseok"

"Morning" Hoseok replied.

"Are you ok now? I heard that you are ill yesterday" Kai said and wipe some sweat on his forehead.

"It's not that bad. Just a minor cold" Hoseok lied.

"We can postpone our appointment if you want?" Kai said.

"No, Don't bother. I'm ok" Hoseok said and put his bag in the corner of the room.

Hoseok played the song and start dancing for his warm-up. "Are you familiar with the choreography now?"

"Yes, I learned it"

"Can you show me?" Hoseok asked. Kai nodded and do the dancing and moved swiftly like what Hoseok's taught him.

Hoseok's look is so intimidating and serious like watching if you got some wrong moves in the dance, he will punish you.

"I think you should move your hips more like this" Hoseok said and move his hip. "Your next comeback is sexy so you must make yourself sexier than you look"

"So, you're telling me that I'm sexy?" Kai said smirking.

Hoseok blinks multiple times and scratches his neck. "Umm. Yeah? I think so?"

Kai smiled and Hoseok just stared at his eyes. "The next move is you need to touch your neck smoothly then cover your eyes with your wrist"

Hoseok showed him the steps but his scarf hang loosely on his neck until it falls onto the ground. Hoseok put it on immediately but Kai saw it already but didn't mention it.

"Did you get it?" Hoseok asked.

"A-Ah.. yes" Kai said and imitates Hoseok's move.

Hoseok's shift is done and changes his clothes. He wears a thick sweater with his scarf while having jeans and shoes.

He signed on his log book for his out and saw Yoongi waiting at the waiting shed outside the building.

"Hey" Hoseok half yelled.

"Are your shift done?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. What brought you here?" Hoseok asked.

"I just passed by and remembered that maybe you are done with your work so.. here I am," Yoongi said. "And use your car idiot."

"I like taking the bus so what?" Hoseok said.

"Oh yeah, whatever. Let's go home it's freaking cold" Yoongi said heading first to the car.

At the house...

"I'm making soup for dinner" Yoongi said placing the plastic bags on the counter table.

"I want seaweed soup" Hoseok said.

"Yeah, I know that that's why I buy the ingredients. You should change your clothes" Yoongi said starting to prepare for his cooking.

Hoseok went to the room and changed into his pajamas and turn on the tv while browsing the internet. It's his habit, opening the tv yet not watching.

When Yoongi finished cooking, he prepared the utensils and called Hoseok.

"I'm hungry" Hoseok said and sat on the chair, facing yoongi.

"Me too. Do you want kimchi?"

"Oh sure. I would love to!" Hoseok said.

The two eat in silence, we can say comfortable silence but a little bit awkward.

A/N: fucking filler. I'll update as soon as I can!!

edited: 08/22/22