Arc 2: Cai FengRui (3)

Cai FengRui ^^^
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

The next day, Meng Xu woke up, fed DuoXing, and do house chores before thinking about the jobs that the original took when he was not pregnant. He didn't want people to see that he was pregnant, so when the bulge on his stomach got bigger and more visible, he stopped working and quit school.

Meng Xu checked his bank account and found that he only have about five thousand yuan left. Well, it was enough to spend and he can always use the points to purchase things in the system store. He doesn't care about returning back to the real world since he didn't want to see that b*tch MoMo's ugly duck face.

It was decided that he was going to stay home and play with DuoXing all day.

Meng Xu remember the picture that he posted yesterday, so feeling bored, he checked his Weibo to see if there's anything interesting.

Upon checking the post, it surprised him that it reached a million likes, a million reposts, a bunch of comments, and gained a million followers overnight.

(A/N: is it possible to gain a million followers and all of the above overnight? Probably impossible but shhhhh...it's just a story hehehe)

He read some of the comments and felt really proud because they were praising his baby.

iamcuteXD: oh my gosh!!! DuoXing is the cutest being I've ever seen! Plz ignore my name!

fluffypancakes: such amazing genes! The mother is beautiful and the baby is cute!

camels&llamas: post more plz! I need to see more of both!

idontlikebabies: I'm going to change my name cuz I found a baby worth looking at!

lazycat: like! Like! Like! Repost! Repost! Repost! Make everyone see this baby!

Meng Xu continued to scroll through the comment section as he enjoyed that people are loving his baby. He decided to post another picture.

In this picture, he still held DuoXing on his arms, but today he was sleeping so no interaction like the previous post. He typed in a few words and posted it.

He's sleeping today. Isn't he cute?

Upon seeing the post, his new followers snatched their phones and spammed the repost and like button.

The two pictures were going viral and soon enough, it was trending.

Unbeknownst to Meng Xu, a certain someone saw the post.

"Xian BiYu. In two hours, gather all the information on Meng Xu."

The secretary, Xian BiYu, remained stoic but was shocked on the inside.

"Okay. Not to be nosy and all, but why are you interested in this person, FengRui?"

"None of your business."

"Whatever you say."

Xian BiYu was certain that there's something suspicious going on between his childhood friend, Cai FengRui, and Meng Xu.

Hell! Now I have to go gather info on this person! Does he think I'm a slave? And why the f*ck does it have to be within two hours? I have a date later! Aiyo...my romantic date...

While BiYu was ranting on by himself, FengRui was taking a trip down to memory lane.

He remembered that this is the omega that he found on the streets months ago and the omega was in heat. He didn't take the initiative to go find the omega after the one night stand. He never thought that just doing it one time would get the omega pregnant.

Since the omega, Meng Xu carried his child and gave birth to him, he should be responsible for everything and take care of the two. However, as of now, he doesn't have any feelings towards Meng Xu because he only met him once.

Two hours later, BiYu opened the door, ran in, and threw a file with a stack of papers on FengRui's desk.

"Here! Full report on Meng Xu like you asked! I am late on a date, so don't bother me and ask someone else to do it if there's anything missing!"

Within seconds, BiYu slammed the door shut as he ran out of the room. FengRui took the papers and began reading through the information written on it:

Name is Meng Xu. 20 years old omega. Birthday is January 23. The only son in the Meng family and has a younger twin sister named Meng Xie. Kicked out of the house at the age of 15 due to being an omega. Went to XXX University and had many jobs but quit to take care of son.

Once FengRui finished reading, he set the papers down and sighed. He couldn't believe that he actually mated with a person from the Meng family, who were known to have dominant alpha genes. No wonder he never heard news about Meng Xu. All the Meng couple talked about was Meng Xie this and Meng Xie that, but no Meng Xu mentioned.

He took another look at the picture that Meng Xu posted with DuoXing. To his surprise, he actually smiled, which he usually never does.

For the first time in his life, his heart was beating for someone. He felt that Meng Xu and DuoXing should be in his arms right now. He felt that they both deserve a better life, and starting from tomorrow, after some preparations, he is going to bring them back home.