XIX: News

"Hi Santoya." My doctor said walking in the room. "What's seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"I've been feeling nauseous and fatigue." I told him.

"Are your breast tender?"

"Yeah, but my period is coming in a few days."

"How about some light spotting and cramping?"

"Yeah, but like I said my period is coming." I said.

"Can we get some blood?" I nodded and he left. A few minutes later a nurse came in.

"Name?"

"Santoya Johnson."

"Date of birth?"

"December 25, 1994."

"Does this look right?" She asked showing me the vial. I just nodded and she cleaned my arm. She stuck the needle in and I squealed.

"Sorry, twenty years old and still hate needles."

"I had a thirty-eight year old cry the other day."

"Oh, so I can't be that bad." I said as she wrapped it.

"Leave this on for fifteen minutes." She said and I nodded. I left and went grocery shopping, then home. Keenon was hitting that house, so he was scoping it out. I made berry banana smoothie and watched tv. I went to sleep, but hearing the door slam close woke me up.

"Toya!" I heard Keenon say and he sounded mad as hell.

"I'm in the livingroom." I said and he threw his keys on the table. I sat up and rested my head on the back of the couch.

"They had camera." He said.

"How you know?" He asked.

"Nobody was around, we disabled the alarms and the police came saying they got a call saying' a intruder was in the house, then I seen the fuckin' camera." He said and I sighed.

"I've always wanted to go to Canada." I said and he pecked my lips.

"We gotta go before they get here." He said. "Pack what we need, all yo lil appliances in the kitchen gotta stay and we can get more when we get there. We can leave tomorrow mornin'." I nodded before getting up. I packed all of our clothes and shoes, and grabbed my duffle bag from the club and the hit we did. When I was done my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered going to the kitchen to make dinner.

"Hi Santoya, it's Dr. Manngeopani we got your blood test back. You're pregnant." He told me. "Congratulations."

"Thank you." I said.

"Do you want to schedule your appointment?"

"No, I'll do it later." I said before hanging up. Wow! I made shrimp alfredo and garlic bread. We ate and talked, but I didn't tell him I was pregnant. "Keenon I'm horny." I told him. He was laying in the bed with his hand in his pants, like a teenager.

"You tryna throw it back?" He asked.

"I'm just tryna ride it." I told him before pecking his lips, then his neck. I felt him get hard and I smiled. I took his boxers off and my panties off. I straddled on and started riding him.

"Damn you tight." He grunted and I put my hands over his shoulder as I opened in my middle split and rode him. "Damn Toya." He said and I smiled. I turned around and decided to throw it back. He was grabbing and slapping my ass. The t.v turned on and his game came up. "Roll this for me." He said giving me a blunt and sack of OG. I rolled it up and when I finished I cummed. I gave him the blunt and he lit it. Once he cummed I went to sleep.

When I woke up I heard the door. I put Keenon shirt on and opened it to two big cops. Keenon came behind me and I threw up on the cops shoes.

A/N:

I know short chapter, but I just couldn't think! Read my other story "In Love We Trust". Let me know what you think of it. I'll try to have the next chapter up as soon as possible.

XO Ladeelyric