Razzle And Dazzle wonderland

Name: Richard "Razzle" Wonderland

Grade: 7th.

Friends: Charlie(11th), Vaggie(11th), egg bois(7th)

Extra curricular: Track.

Favorite subject with which Teacher: Science with ms. Monica Franco

Nickname throughout the school: Raspberry

Scenario:
1:
Razzle is the most energetic boy you'll ever meet, he will be doing cartwheels one minute then he'd be doing something way different the next. Razzle right now was being disruptive in the morning running around like he wasn't told to stop, he wasn't watching where he was going and he collided with you, making you and him fall into the ground, "OH MY GOSH I'm so sorry!" He apologized standing up.

2: Make it up!

Name: Derrick "Dazzle" Wonderland

Grade: 7

Friends: Same as Razzle.

Extra Curricular: Track and Field.

Favorite subject with which teacher: math with ms. Jill Harris

Nickname throughout The school: Dazzle

Scenario:
1: Dazzle was a Baker so he often helped with making school lunch, but was never left alone, he was left alone in the kitchen, he was tiny so picking up a bag of flour was a horrible idea, it fell onto the ground onto his foot and exploded into a big cloud of you know flour it caused him to sneeze a lot, and cry which caught your attention. you ran into the kitchen to see the Male standing in the middle covered in floor and crying.

2: Make it up!

Scenario with Both razzle and Dazzle:

1:
The twin Brothers sat in the front of the school playing a Hand game "Tick tack toe give me an ex give me an Oh give me three in a row, Tick tack toe-" they both stop when they hear you approaching and look at you "Hey, Y/n"

2:
Make it up!