j i l i x

Requested by @SUNGSHINEZ

Felix was jealous.
He wasn't even going to deny it.

His boyfriend, Han Jisung, wasn't spending any time with the younger and instead was hanging out with the other members. Felix loved his members, he really did, but he wanted to punch them. They were stealing Jisung away from him.

Felix may be acting obsessive, but he hasn't had any of Jisungs attention for two weeks, nearly three.

The Aussie was currently in his and Chan shared room, hidden under Jisungs blanket, yes, he stole Jisungs blanket. Felix was jealous, but he was also upset. The freckled boy was crying, tears poring down his face. He was too busy crying he didn't notice the door opening.

"Felix? Are you crying?" A soft voice asked.

"N..no" The male lied, his voice cracking.

"What happened to make baby Lixie upset?" Chan said in a soft tone. Pulling the younger into a hug.

"Sungies been ignoring me." Felix quietly answered, fiddling with his fingers.

"Do you want me to speak with him?" Chan asked.

Felix shook his head, "no hyung."

"Are you sure?" Chan wiped Felixs tears.

Felix nodded.

"Well okay, how about you lay down, and I'll get you a drink. Okay?"

Felix followed Chans request. He laid down, and turned towards the wall, so that his back was facing Chan.

Chan left the room, and walked to where Jisung was, on the sofa with Minho. Hands on hips, and an eyebrow raised.

"Jisung."

"Yes hyung."

"Why are you ignoring Felix?"

"You've been ignoring Felix?! You know how sad he gets when you do that." Minho said, disappointed.

"I haven't been ignoring him." Jisung argued, crossing his arms.

"He's crying. Because you've been ignoring him." Chan sassed back.

"Wa..wait what? He's crying?"

Jisung didn't let Chan finish, and zoomed into Felixs room. He noticed that his blanket was on Felixs bed.

"Lixie?"

No response.

"Lixieee, I know you're awake. Please look at me." Jisung pleaded, walking to the bed.

Still no response.

"Please baby."

Felix finally turned around, and when he did, it broke Jisungs heart. Felixs eyes were red and puffy, his freckled cheeks had tears on them, and his bottom lip was sticking out, making him look like a baby.

"I'm so sorry love." Jisung apologised, kissing the youngers nose, and wiping the tears away.

"You've been ignoring me and been hanging out with the other members."

"I know and I'm sorry. I really am baby. It's just that I was jealous. You were always laughing and talking with  Chan." Jisung explained.

"Oh. I'm sorry Sungie." Felix apologised, looking down.

"No you don't have to apologise." Jisung placed his finger under the youngers chin, and raised his head, "I love you Lixie."

"I love you two Sungie." Felix smiled, making Jisung smile aswell, "now cuddles! And tons of kisses"

Jisung chuckled, "of course baby.".

********

Is this good enough? I'm not sure😬🤷🏻‍♀️

Anygays, thank you for readinggg!!
💞💓💗💖