Jackrine: Date Night?

THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER THE LAST JACKRINE CHAPTER!!!

Katherine POV

"Babe! Come on!" My husband whined, following me around the house.

I turned around. "But who will watch the kids?"

He looked at the twins. "We can leave them with Davey and Crutchie. They would love them!" 

I shrugged. "Well, how do we know they would? They could just leave them alone."

I hear a knock at the door. "I got it." Jack said with a gleam in his eye.

I walked downstairs to see Jack on the couch, making a joke while Davey and Crutchie were in the loveseat across the room, laughing their asses off.

"What is going on?" I asked, an eyebrow raised.

Everything went silent. Davey stood up, and dragged me into my closet. He rummaged through the many dresses that I own and took out a white blouse and a long, flowy, blue skirt.

"Put this on." Davey ordered turning his attention to my many accessories.  

I put the outfit on and was ordered to sit on the bed. Davey climbed on the bed behind me, and put my hair in a french braid with a blue and white checkered bow at the end. He drags me downstairs and shows me off to the two boys sitting on the couch playing rock paper scissors. 

"And here she is." Davey exclaimed looking proud with what he had done.

Many murmurs later, Jack ran upstairs to get ready. I bent down and grabbed Keenan in my right arm, Olive in my left. I sat on the loveseat and put the twins in my lap. 

"Daddy's being stubborn, isn't he?" I asked, knowing fully well that the babies couldn't talk.

Jack walked downstairs in a blue button down and jeans. "You ready to go?" he asked, a longing look in his eye. 

"But Jack..." I replied. Davey looked at me, displeased.

"Go on. What do you think we'll do? Blow the kids up?" Crutchie asked, giggling.

"We never know with you two." Jack laughed, walking toward the door.

I followed Jack. I looked back over my shoulder at Davey and Crutchie. "Thank you guys." I said, walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2?