Chapter 40

Taehyung's pov
Surprise surprise we got called out to meet up with Jimin and yoongi again. After hiding in the bathroom because I was a literal tomato ,Jungkook informed me that Jimin messaged him for me and him to meet them at a cafè, that takes us to why we are in his car on the way to my house. It was silent well between us there was music playing and could get any more awkward 'kisses for breakfast' by Melissa Steel came on.
"Is this a fucking joke?" I mutter
Kisses for breakfast, early in the mornin'
Jungkook starts to laughing, so I turn the song off.
"Hey I was enjoying that!" Jungkook says looking at me quickly back on the road
"You mean you was enjoying my embarrassment!?" I say shaking my head
"Never in a million years Darling" he says grabbing my thigh
"Shut up" I huff looking out the window ignoring his big veiny han— nope I'm a child of god, sorry for I have sinned.
"We are here?!" Jungkook announces I open the door and In the flash and try to get out. Key word Try
"You've still got your seatbelt on" Jungkook says stating the obvious
"Oh really?,I think I kno—oh" I say shocked when he is close to my face then I hear the click of my seat of my belt, oh he was just..oh fuck he just kissed my neck.
"You can't do that" I say then run this time I have my seat belt off. I go to open the door only for it to be locked. Really fucking really does the universe hate me.
"Just calm down for a minute" Jungkook says grabbing my shoulders facing me towards him.
"I am calm" I say with a smile
"Tae" he says in a warning manner
"Ok ok I'm sorry I will chill out" I say with a big sigh of relief
"Good" he says pulling me into a hug then rubbing my back comfortingly.
"Ok come on we need to go get ready to meet the boys" I say pulling away to knock on the door.

Sorry nothing interesting isn't happening in these chapters 😬 next chapter will be interesting I promise 💜