Chat show

The internet was blowing up with Lena's new picture. Kara wasn't even at work yet and was already trending, well, #Luthorgirl was trending more then she was. However, Supergirl was pretty high up there.

She had to sneak out the back of the house this morning to avoid any cameras. She went straight to Catco to get a head start on trying to figure out how to write the article.

She opened the door to her office and kicked it shut before throwing her bag onto her desk.

" So this is not how I imagined it would turn out." A deep voice exclaimed from the couch.

"Rao James, you can't just do that to someone." She said leaning against her desk.

" Oh no." He made a pouty face to mock her. " Did little miss Camera shy get scared?"

" Oh for God's sake James." She threw her coat on the floor. " Just get over it already. I'm with Lena and there's nothing you can do about it."

" I have pictures from last night. "

Kara rolled her eyes at James's meaningless efforts. " Oh please, she already knows what happened between us two."

"Fucking Hell Kara why do you have to ruin everything I do?" He groaned whilst hitting the cushions like a child having a tantrum.

" Sorry but I guess I won this one so how about you stop acting like a 5 year old and get out of my office. " The woman opened up her door and pointed him in the direction of the exit.

James slowly picked up his stuff and trudged over to the door. " Fine." He spat." But know that one day you will be mine again and-"

" Oh stop with the villian speech and get a move on." She slammed the door in his face. " Quiet at last."

She made her way over to her seat and collapsed back into it.

" We finally won."

__________________

Kara had finally managed to write her piece and get it in befote her deadline.

It outlined the importance this had in today's world, response from the public, response from Media and added made up quotes for Supergirl. Actually, they're not really made up if she is Supergirl. But isn't everything made up? Ok let's not get too off track.

She was led on the couch in her office scrolling through her phone and looking at some of the fan posts about her and Lena. She found it quite amusing really. Some were about Kara's romantic gesture yesterday with the flowers, some were still going on about her body but most were about Lena's instagram post this morning.

She remembered waking up to Lena bustling around the room getting ready for the day.

" Morning sleepy head." Lena hummed putting her earing in. Kara loudly groaned tucking herself fully under the duvet. " Come on Babe you have work soon."

Kara started flopping around and digging her face into her pillow. " I don't wanna." A muffled grumbled came from the pillow.

" Don't make me come over there."

No response.

" You're going to be late."

No response. Lena rolled her eyes.

" Oh look my bra fell off."

Kara suddenly sat up. " Where?" She looked the fully dressed Lena up and down. Her face dropped quickly into a frown." You can't do that to me Lee." She exclaimed flopping back down.

" Its not my fault my Girlfriend's a pervert."

Kara just grumbled something under her breath.