21•

Six year later

Taehyung smiles when Jungkook wraps his arms around his girlfriend.

"When is they coming?" Namjoon ask when he walking in the living room. Jungkook shrugs grabbing a handful of popcorn and pops some in his mouth. The door opens a voice.

"Go in your room and don't fucking come out." She point and puts the Keys on the mini table next to the door. A boy by the age of 15 groans running up the stairs. Y/n walks in the living room with two phones in her hand.

"Catch Hobi." She mumbles and throws the phone to him which he catches it putting it on the tv stand.

"What did they say?" Jungkook ask. Y/n looks at him and rolls her eyes.

"I never thought in a million years my child would do something like this." She sighs rubbing her forehead. "He got caught fucking in the bathroom."

"Bathroom!" Taehyung yells his eyes widen.

"Kai is a golden child how the fuck did he get caught having sex in the bathroom!?" Hoseok eyes widen. She sighs and takes a shot of the vodka.

"That's what I said and they was like no lady you're son had his dick inside of her, and in my mind I'm like how the hell am I gotta tell Jin that his damn SON is out of school for 3 months!" She yells out son making Kai groan loudly yelling from his room.

"DAD SAID I COULD HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE!" He yells and Taehyung laughs a little the groans holding his stomach when Jimin hits him in his stomach.

"JACKASS HE SAID YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND PROTECTION YOU HAD SEX IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM! WHAT  THE HELL HYUNGKAI." She yells back and the room is quiet, y/n smiles proudly and drinks the rest of her drink.
—-

Seokjin walks in the house confused.. it was quiet a little too quiet. He walks in the kitchen grabbing a cup of water then he hears footsteps.

"Oh you home early?" Y/n says walking in the kitchen. Jin smiles and kisses her cheek and wrapping his arms around her waist. Jin pecks her lips and in return Y/n does the same.

"Kai got in trouble at school today." She mumbles while her head on his chest, Seokjin tightens his grip on his girlfriend making y/n mumble ouch.

"Oops sorry baby." He apologize losing his grip. You could tell he was pissed by the way his eye twitched.

"Seokjin." She warns before continuing. "I handle it, you don't have to do anything..by the way I think you need to talk to your son by the birds in the bees.." she rubs his back calmly. Jin looks at her confused while she kisses his cheek walking away.

"Y/n ah!" He yells running out the kitchen.
———

"What's 5+5." Jungkook ask the little girl in front of him. Her brown eyes staring at him as she smiles yelling out 10.

"Very good princess, now what's 2+2?" He ask while making her an sandwich. The little girl tilts her head before she can even answer a small squeaky voice answers for her.

"4!" The little boy smiles proudly showing off his missing tooth in the front. Jungkook chuckles when princess just huffs looking at her little brother.

"I was gonna say that junnie!" She puts her hands on her hips and Jungkook just rolls his eyes putting the plate next to her. On the plate was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich cut into a star, she also had apple slides. Jungkook puts a cup down full of milk and then puts down another plate for yeonjun. Yeonjun giggles and starts eating saying thank you at the process.

Jungkook hears heels clicking on the floor as he wipes off the table. Arms wrap around his waist and he feels hair fall on his shoulder.

"Hi Kookie." She mumbles making Jungkook hum.

"Hey baby, how was work." He as while turning around seeing those beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Wonderful, I missed you though." She hums moving her nose up against his. Jungkook giggles softly and moves his lips on hers. They move so perfectly together, Jungkook pulls her closer biting her lip in the process. She whimpers trying to take off her work jacket, Jungkook smirks helping her as he picks her up setting her on top of the counter. She kicks her heels off and Jungkook's lips trail down her neck sucking and biting.

"Fuck Amber." He growls biting down harder making amber moan loudly. Shit, it's gonna be a long night amber thinks as Jungkook Rips her blouse.
——

"I love you." Taehyung says to Jimin. Jimin eyes widen looking at his boyfriend.

"Say what now?" He ask, a little shocked by his boyfriends boldness.

"I said, I love you." He repeat making Jimin blush.

"I love you too tae.." he smiles looking up at his boyfriend. Taehyung smiles brightly pulling him into a long kiss.

"Promise." Jimin mumbles looking up at Taehyung. Taehyung looks at him titling his head.

"Promise what love?" He ask confused.

"Promise me after we fight..or after I brake a Promise..or if I'm immature that you'll..you'll stay by my side always.. please tae promise." Jimin eyes water gripping Taehyung shirt tightly. Taehyung nods pulling Jimin into another kiss.

"I promise." He put his forehead on Jimin's making him smile.

"I promise."

Sitting on the floor all alone Only my thoughts are growing bigger Since when did you start hurting me Not even you know You're hurting too, right, cause you're mine I just wanna blow your mind Just like this you only drift farther away again I don't really care That's what I say but In reality, that doesn't seem to be the case for me I want you to be your light baby You should be your light So that it doesn't hurt anymore So that you can smile I want you to be your night baby You could be your night So that this night Can be honest to you You're hurting too, right, cause you're mine I just wanna blow your mind Just like this you only drift farther away again I don't really care That's what I say but In reality, that doesn't seem to be the case for me I want you to be your light baby You should be your light So that it doesn't hurt anymore So that you can smile I want you to be your night baby You could be your night So that this night Can be honest to you Now promise me uh oh Multiple times in a day uh oh Even if you feel like you're all alone uh oh Don't throw yourself away uh oh uh oh uh oh Stop for a moment here Putting out the pinky finger Now promise me uh oh uh oh ...

~Promise BTS Jimin~

——

This is the end of the book and I'm so saddddddd

I hope y'all enjoy this book as must as I did

Y'all never know if might be a book two~

And I left some hints in this chapter as well.

So like Amber, and then that mystery baby that we never got to know huh?

Oh! And every boy has a past that I never put, which reminds me...

Hoseok and yoongi will have a book together about their friend ship!

Along with how they met Jin.

Bye butterflies!

~Tamyah