Chapter 1:

Shelly ^

DISCLAIMER FROM WRITER:
This book is very old I wrote this as a young teenager so I can admit it's not the best... (I've debated deleting) just know your girl has matured in writing and am now giving amazing quality. Most recent work Love Unrehearsed and more to come 💕

*********

Kaine sat on the couch with a big ass smile on his face. He just got the best sex of his life. Shelly made him breakfast and all.

While he was sitting happy, Shelly was upstairs getting dressed fighting her own internal battle.

She was about to walk out of here and didn't plan to look back, not completely sure if that's what she wanted, but it felt right to herself.

Shelly held the K chain in her hand rubbing it before placing it down on his bed.

"Whoa! Where are you going?" Kaine jumped up as she walked downstairs towards the door.

"Leaving, I told you that yesterday." She said fixing her bag on her shoulder.

"Okay? And I thought you were talking shit like you always do. You just rode the hell out of my dick made a nigga breakfast and all, now you are leaving?"

"Ah that was suppose to be your little farewell before leaving." Kaine chuckled trying not to become pissed off.

"Yes, Kaleb. I'm tired of the back and forth shit. If you can't claim me then I'll move on completely."

Kaine chuckled dryly rubbing his face. "Back and forth shit? Ain't claiming you? No, that's fuckin you!" He shouts making Shelly jump never having heard him yell like that before, not to her at least. "I been fuckin claimed you mine. When we first started kickin it you said you wanted to keep this on the low, I'm the one that said no I wasn't down with that shit but eventually gave in because that's what you wanted. Then you changed it up saying you didn't wanna sit in the house all the time. Every time, every fuckin time I made plans for us you'll change ya mind last minute saying you don't wanna go. Every time I'll invite you with the crew out so you could meet everybody you'd say no. Every single fuckin time, you are the one with the back and forth shit. I can't even post a picture of us on fuckin line because you don't want me to."

"You know I don't like extra unnecessary attention. You have hoes on you-" Shelly started to mumble but Kaine cut her off.

"Man fuck outta here with that insecure shit." He said flagging her off. "Play with me if you fucking want Nichelle. Talking about moving on, you funny, like I won't body any nigga over what's mine. You wanna go?" He asked opening the door. "Fine, go. Get the fuck out."

She stared at him for awhile before walking out. Kaine slammed the door trying not to explode. He walked upsairs needing to get to his stash since he was in need of a blunt bad.

Kaine stopped noticing the K chain. He stood staring at it as it sat on the bed.

That really fucked him up.

.....

Kaine

"Yo, what the fuck!?" The man yelled making me snap back to reality seeing that tattoo that I started to do on his forearm was fucked up.

I wasn't in the mood so I just stared at ol dude yell. I wasn't gonna argue back. The way I'm feeling I would have just busted dude's face open.

"Whoa chill the fuck out bruh. Head back there to my chair and I'll fix the tat for free. Give me five minutes." Kjayy said stepping in.

The guy mumbled shit walking away.

"Where the fuck ya head at bruh?" Kjayy said slapping the back of his hand against my chest.

"Man, I'm not all the way here today." I said rubbing my small messy fro.

"Obviously. This must gotta do with Shelly?" I sighed. "What did I tell you a couple months ago. Don't wait for her to come around you make the move."

"Her birthday is tomorrow and I've been trying to reach out to her for weeks now to get together and she keeps ignoring it. I'm ready to say fuck it and go back to my hoe ways."

"Nah, don't do that man. I'm telling you from experience, you will regret that shit. I'm sure you got something inside that ugly ass head of yours to get her to listen to you."

"Fuck you nigga." I said pushing him.

He laughed. "Nah, but seriously no more tattoos until ya head is back in the game. Don't give ya self and the shop a bad rep because you not all the way here."

"I got you bruh." I dapped him

*

"Kaine what the fuck is going on with ya head?" Mom asked as I walked into the house.

"Nothing." I said taking Brei from her and sitting down on the couch.

"No, he knows Shelly hates when his hair is like that so he does that to be an asshole when they're on the outs knowing it will annoy her." Karma said walking into the living room testing the milk in the bottle against her skin.

"I feel her, because that shit looks a mess. You could at least comb and wet it so it curls up and not just a complete mess." Mom said messing in my hair. "So when am I going to formally meet this Shelly. I know I met her at the hospital as Nel's coworker but I wanna meet her through you Kaine."

"When she's ready." I shrugged.

"Kar you know if she's doing something for her birthday tomorrow?" I ask as she takes Brei and begins feeding her.

"Yup, us girls are going out to have fun."

"Where?"

"She told me not to tell you." She said shrugging.

"I'm ya brother, you gonna do me like that?"

"She my sis too tho."

"But I'm blood."

"How old is pretty about to be?" Mom don't even fully know Shelly yet, but that's what she always refers to her as. Done gave bae a nickname and everything already.

Karma looked at me to answer. We both was thinking the same thing, how she would react knowing she's older than me.

"25."

"Oh okay."

Me and Karma gave each other a look.

"Oh okay? That's all you gotta say?"

"Yeah, why?" She asked shooing dad away as he came down the steps trying to feel on her.

"Because we thought you would think that is a big age difference and not be coo with it. Dad fuck I say about being on my mom like that? Y'all too old for all that shit."

"Kaine I'ma bust you in ya damn face one day. Momma's boy ass." He said.

"You ain't crazy."

"No, you ain't crazy lil nigga. I gotta get pussy just like you do."

"Fuckin disgusting. That's my cue, time for me to go."

*

I sat at my condo I looked at all the gifts I had sitting on the other couch I done brought for Shelly's ass.

I know she got plans with her girls tomorrow, but I want her ass here to myself tonight. We can bring in her birthday together, then she can go out with her girls.

I grinned unlocking my phone as I got an idea.

I scrolled through my pictures trying to find the perfect picture of her. Something she would be pissed off about me putting it on the gram, that she'd have no choice but to talk to me.

I had a lot of rated r shit of us in here but I wouldn't put that up, something close will do tho.

I posted the picture tagging her knowing she would be calling soon going off.

Like I said and I'ma keep saying it she's already been claimed mine and she ain't going nowhere.