Chapter 3: USJ

(I have been watching a lot of Demon Slayer recently (I've watched it roughly 10 times already) and I am slightly obsessed with the Character Inosuke Hashibira so I will be changing two things! First is Izuku will be dual-wielding Inosuke's sword and will have his hero outfit as Inosuke's. It also makes sense because Izuku spent most of his time in the mountains in this story but it's mainly because I really like Inosuke and if you lot don't like it then let me know and I'll change it back to how it was before. His fight style will also be the same, so expect First-Tenth Fang.)(Picture above. He won't be wearing the mask though)

No one's P.O.V.

Upon arriving at the USJ, the class was greeted by 13 and was explained a couple of things. Not long after the rules and after entering USJ a bunch of villains entered, causing a lot of people to panic. "Wow, you even have fake villains?" Kirishima asks. "They aren't fake! Everyone get back!" Aizawa shouts. "Dad... If they injure you or worse, I just want you to know that I'll kill them," Izuku says in a cold tone causing a couple of people to flinch. "I won't die, calm down and you won't be doing any killing," Aizawa states as he jumps down the steps and into battle. Not long after a portal forms and someone with the same look as the portal hops out. "So you are the students. My job is to separate you and drop you off to be taken out by the other villains," States Kurogiri. "You know... You talk a lot," Izuku states gripping Kurogiri's metal brace. 'When did he get there?' Everyone was thinking. "You know... I really ain't in the best of moods right now. So I regret to inform you that you have to leave," Izuku states with a calm voice. "Oh? And who's going to kick us out?" Kurogiri asks only to receive a grin that sent shivers down his spine. "That would be me. I'm sorry, but you are going to have to leave," Izuku says and jumps over to where Shigiraki is and throws Kurogiri with such speed that he's unable to create a portal and is rendered unconscious. 

Same time Aizawa's P.O.V.

I was fighting a lot of villains at a time and was starting to run low on fumes until I felt pain in my elbow, where I elbowed a villain who caught it and was currently decaying my elbow. When I realised this, two things went through my head. The first was to kick the guy away to which the guy just jumped back and the second one was that if Izuku was here that villain would end up dead and it was as if mentioning his name summoned him, Izuku appeared next to me right after the ground shook meaning he had slammed someone into the ground for unknown reasons. "Okay, Izuku, it may look like I'm hurt but I swear I am fine," I say hiding my pain. This didn't register with Izuku who was currently staring at my decayed elbow. "So a decaying quirk? Neat. I'm guessing it's activated like Uraraka's quirk," Izuku states calmly much to my surprise. "Thank god you haven't killed the person responsible for this yet," I say in shock to which he responds by pouting in a way, "You say that like I'm mentally unstable," Izuku states. "So, I'm guessing he's the leader and the person we need to beat him," Izuku states pointing one of his swords at the hand guy. "I'm not the final boss, he is," The guy says pointing behind me to which I feel a jolt of pain in my head whilst being slammed into the ground.  

Izuku's P.O.V

As soon as I hear the hand guy say something about final boss I feel the ground shake and look to my side to see some weird creature holding my dad on the floor as his face bleeds. "Hey," I say letting out a lot of blood lust. "Get off him," I state ignoring how everyone is frozen in place because of my blood lust. "Nomu! Kill that kid!" The hand guy states to which the beast, now known as Nomu, starts to try and attack me. "You think you are actually able to hit me?" I ask dodging his attacks with ease. "You really are pathetic. Fifth Fang: Mad Cleave" I yell using a technique which slices everything in all directions completely destroying everything of the Nomu from the brain to the toes. "You thought this was going to be a challenge?" I ask with and point my blood-soaked blade towards hands guy. "Kurogiri! Wake up! We need to leave!" The hand guy states to which A portal forms underneath him. As soon as I see this I dash at him high speeds and manage to cut his face a slight bit as well as some hair before he is fully gone. "Okay, now that, that's out of the way, let's go and arrest the other villains!" I yell out as my classmates' join me. "Yo! What took you so long to get here? One of you will carry Aizawa to somewhere safe," I state. "What happened to you?! Your sword is covered in blood!" Kirishima asks only took look over at what's left of the Nomu. "Did you kill that thing?!" He yells. "Yes, but it wasn't human and was already dead anyway if anything I have done it a favour," I state calmly. "Who would do such a thing?" Tsu says approaching us. "I don't know but it wasn't human at all, its brain was exposed and it only moved when ordered," I say with a hint of sadness. "Hey, don't be sad. You'll get to find this person soon to stop them from creating more and ruining lives," Tsu states. "I guess you are correct. Anyway, are you lot okay?" I ask almost forgetting I left them on their own. "We are all good, thanks to you," Tsu says with a smile causing me to blush. "You should smile more, it looks cute," I say without thinking or even recognising that I said it as I walk away.

Asui's P.O.V. 

'D-did he just call me cute?' I think to myself. 'I think my heart is going to explode, it's beating faster than before' I think standing in the middle of USJ just blushing at what he had stated. "Hey, you okay?" Asks Momo who snaps me out of my thoughts. "Y-yeah, I-I'm fine," I say still blushing. "Your face is all red, what happened?" Momo asks but Izuku must have overheard because he makes his way over to us. "She's right, your face is red. You feeling okay?" He asks with concern in his voice making me go redder and Momo sees this and understands why I'm so red. "Oh, she's fine. You go and help out the others," Momo says with a smirk. "Okay, but if there ends up being something wrong then don't feel afraid to give me a shout," He replies still looking worried and as soon as he leaves Momo turns to me. "Going after the teachers' child is it?" She asks with a grin. "I-it's n-not like t-that," I say trying to defend myself but failing to do so. "I wish you the best of luck, he seems to be really dense," She says walking away. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone," She says. What a stressful day!

To be continued...