| 03 | DNA

.•° °•.
🦋 vote & comment if you enjoy! 🦋

Once we approach the Bighit double doors, I stop and turn around to grab the kid by his shoulders.

"Now you listen and listen good. I've got one rehearsal to get through and then we're coming straight back out, okay? Don't say anything, don't touch anything, don't do anything. Just stay behind me so that staff doesn't notice you."

Looking both ways, I grab his wrist and enter the building with the kid tugged behind me. Staff members deliver brief nods of politeness, but I don't respond, too focused on the elevator I'm trying to catch.

A pack of Bighit executives enter the elevator before the doors can close and I curse under my breath, slowly hiding the child behind my back as we all stand silently.

"Floor two, doors opening."

We finally reach the pristine oak-corridor of the dance studio. I can already hear the members' annoying ass, echoey laughter...

"Alright, I'm gonna be two hours." I lead him into a random empty closet before drawing some gummies from my pocket. "This should keep you busy. Just sit here and wait for me. Don't touch anything, got it?"

He innocent chomps on the gummies with those big doe eyes trained on me. I groan and exit, closing the door behind me before meeting the members in our large white dance studio.

"Yoongles!" Hoseok spreads his arms.

"Hey hyung." Jungkook waves. Jimin's filming his own solo MV and Taehyung's doing fashion stuff, so it's just us five members today.

"Well look who finally decides to show up." Jin begins shoving my shoulder with purse lips. "Yah! Stop oversleeping and turn up on time for once! Why should we all have to wait for you?!"

"I didn't oversleep." I tiredly swat his hand away.

Hoseok bounces his eyebrows with a devious grin, "He was busy on his date with Suran."

"Ooo, Suran..." Namjoon teases.

"You were out on a date while the rest of us woke up early to get here?!" Jin starts hitting me again.

"I wasn't out! This idiot set me up at fucking 8 in the morning."

"You're welcome."

"Whatever, it doesn't even matter. Let's just rehearse."

"Yoongi... Why is there a kid behind you?" Namjoon points.

"Wh—" I turn around to throw my head back in frustration. I swear to God—

"Awww!" Jungkook's bunny smile comes into play. "So cute! Hi little man."

"Whoa, is this the kid you found yesterday??" Hoseok points, "He looks just like you!"

"No he doesn't."