{63 Working in the library

Your POV

After the work meeting, you work a few more hours on the computer before leaving at 4 pm to go to the library to study for the exams. The university is quite far from BigHit so when you finally enter the library it's almost 5 pm, it's packed with students all studying for the upcoming exams. You're lucky the girls were already here and have been holding a table otherwise you probably wouldn't even have a place to work.

''Hey,'' You say when you plop down on what seems to be the last available chair in the library, ''How's studying going?''

Jieun and Haneul both groaned leaning back in their chairs.

''Horrible!'' Jieun put her head on the table with a sigh, ''It feels like I've been reading the same page for hours.''

''Tell me about it,'' Haneul agrees, ''The letters are starting to dance.''

''It seems like you guys need a break,'' You say and start unpacking your books.

''How was your work?'' Haneul asked, changing the subject.

''Fine,'' You replied, ''The work is a little simple but I'm still getting to know everyone, and they are all so nice. It's amazing.''

''Have you seen Yoongi?'' Jieun wiggles her eyebrow at you.

''Jieun!'' You hit her shoulder, ''Keep quiet.. and no I haven't, we've been kind of avoiding each other at work. Well not avoiding, but you know I'm just an employee at BigHit he can't give me any special treatment. BTS doesn't interact much with the editor's staff and if they do it's usually with the head editor and the senior editors. Only Jungkook sometimes comes by but I haven't seen him in the office yet.'' You shrug.

''It's been a while since the two of you ever had a proper date, hasn't it?'' Haneul asks carefully.

''Yeah,'' You reply, ''I've been busy studying and he's been busy preparing for the upcoming tour.''

''Yeah,'' Jieun this time looks at you with a serious expression, ''Have you already talked to him about that?''

''No,'' You shook your head, ''I'm planning on doing it.''

Haneul raises her eyebrows and gives you an untrusting look, ''That's what you said about the internship too.''

''I know, I know,'' You replied and looked down a little embarrassed, ''I've learned my lesson, okay. I want to talk about it with him the next time we're alone, but there isn't much we can do anyway.''

''You can at least talk about it,'' Jieun replies, ''You know acknowledge the fact it's going to happen.''

''And then what?'' You shrug, ''It's not like he's just going to cancel the tour, or I'll be able to go with him. It's quite clear interns aren't part of the staff that will go on tour.''

''At least you should talk about it,'' Haneul replies, ''It's not good to leave this hanging in the air.''

''You're right,'' You sighed, ''I will, okay, since when have you guys been so nagging?''

''Since you started making stupid choices,'' Jieun pointed a finger at you but you slapped it away, she winched in response and rub her finger.

''I don't make stupid choices,'' You replied defensively.

Jieun and Haneul both raise an eyebrow at you.

''Really!'' You shook you're head and pouted, ''Just wait until you guys find you're soulmate...''

''We have you as an expert by then,'' Haneuls winked at you and smiled, ''On a different subject have you already eaten Y/N?''

You shook your head, ''No not yet.''

''We could get you some, '' Haneul looks at Jieun who nods in agreement, ''We are in the need of a break anyway and we haven't had anything either.''

''What do you want to eat?'' Jieun asks.

''Anything's fine,'' But then narrow your eyes at her, ''At least if not too spicy.''

''Oh come on that chicken wasn't that spicy,'' She exclaimed.

''It kinda was,'' Haneul backs you up, ''I'll make sure it's not too spicy, okay?''

''Thanks, guys,'' You reply and Jieun and Haneul get up from the table to get some food.

You put in your earphones and open your books to start your study session. Even though the work at BigHit was amazing it also tremendously cut down you're study time on the weekends. You needed to study and hard otherwise you weren't even going to pass the finals. It was hard to concentrate, you had already been working the whole day and were tired. You kinda hope Yoongi would have dance practices tonight, at least then you were able to stay awake and through in a few more hours of studying. You shook your head, you shouldn't think about him and now.

Just when you were getting into the study material Jieun and Haneul were already back and put a box on the table.

''What's that?'' You curiously point at the rectangle flat box.

''You're dinner of course.'' Jieun smiles at you and plops back in her seat.

''And we got you this,'' Jieun puts a can of cola beside you, ''I know it's not a coffee but it at least has caffeine.''

''Thanks,'' You reply smiling and grab the box and open it. The smell hits you before you see what's in the box. The pizza looks delicious and smells even better, just when you're about to take a bite from the pizza your eyes fall on a university staff from the library who narrows her eyes at you. ''I think I'm going to eat this real quick in the cafeteria and then come back.''

''Sure,'' Haneul who was already back to studying replied with looking up.

You grab the cola, pizza and one of your studying books and leave the library to enjoy the pizza.

''Thanks again, guys!'' You say to your friends before leaving, ''You guys are amazing.''

-----

Guys!! Guys!!!

Have you guys survived? Because I haven't, the album... The songs every song has a personal message and it's so amazing!! I'm am so unbelievable in love with the album. I've been having it on repeat ever since it came out!!

So what is your favorite song from the album and why?

This chapter is a little short, but there's al the Q&A that will be published shortly and I got so many more questions than expected, Thank you all so much! It did, however, take me a little more time than expected there the chapter turned out to be a little on the shorter side. I promise the next chapter will make up for that!

Random character fact:

Haneul goes to the gym regularly to keep her body slim and healthy.